Suspected Mage Activity (Kehl’Jat)

Handles national defense and recwars
Aurangzeb Khan

Suspected Mage Activity (Kehl’Jat)

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

To: MoMA, Office of the MoMA, MoMA Main Building

3614 ASC

Please find attached a routine observation report from the Panopticon Corps of Elwynn which has been circulated to MoMA Main Building. SHINE has made two insertions into the text mid-transmission. Communications Officer will advise SHINE that this, whilst demonstrating their reassuring omnipresence, compromises data integrity and information security and as such is a practice that should be discouraged.
Elwynn’s Panopticon Corps
Agnesia (Vijayanagara) Bureau

Circulate to MoMA, Elwynnbrigaden, Kopfjaegar, Gentlemen-Cudgellers

22 Fishday, Ikolstyme 3614 ASC

Subject: Suspected Mage Activity (Kehl’Jat)

1. This day entered port at Vijayanagara a Babkhan flagged MM-610 Fast Merchant, of an antique Gotzborg design. Under declaration to the Harbourmaster the vessel is cited as being the SS Shaykh Mukhtar Robow (82-MM-610) under the command of Captain Behrouz Zia who is in the employ of Osman-Almagro Industries. [SHINE Note: This vessel was one of eight Osman-Almagro Shipping merchantmen leased to the Imperial Babkhan Navy as a logistics support vessel prior to the Blackfriar Usurpation. Its movements subsequent to that event have been unknown.];
2. The cargo manifest reads as a consignment of x40 units of unspecified machine tools from Osman-Almagro Industries to “Tractor Factory No.1”, Ardashirshahr, [SHINE Note: Request MoMA to confirm provenance of these items];
3. Of greater interest is the fact that the Shaykh Mukhtar Robow made a stop in Tymaria City, Norfolk Isles, for re-provisioning of victuals and impromptu repairs. During that stopover eight fee paying passengers embarked. One subsequently disappeared overboard, a Babkhan crewmember was seen wearing the victims shoes on the next day – claimed to have found them. No further action was taken. Surviving passengers being individuals of no consequence save for one Kehl’Jat, whose particulars are as follows
a. Name: Kehl’Jat
b. Species/Race/Ethnicity: Human,
c. Birth Place: Curagh, Blackrock County, Duchy of Kildare
d. Date of Birth: 3593
e. Age: 21
f. Profession: Magical Affairs Correspondent for the Gong Li Almanac, Erstwhile Apprentice Mage Rank 1 – accreditation removed circa 3611 for gross-misconduct and dereliction of duty during an unspecified Near-Apocalyptic Demonic Incident.
4. Individual is travelling with a black-market copy of a crude Ocian forgery of a Bosworth passport, under the name of Hubert Manderville-Strange. It is recommended that an operative be assigned to this monitor this individual until his motives are better discerned and appropriate solutions to his presence identified.
5. Please instruct Gentlemen-Cudgellers in any Bailiwicks and Commanderies that this individual passes through to refrain from their normal pecuniary activities lest they be called before higher authority for auditing.

Scott of Hyperborea

Re: Suspected Mage Activity (Kehl’Jat)

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

The great thing about Ardashir is that you never know whether his reports are backstory for some interesting project he's about to start, or just because he likes issuing reports.

Kaiseress Anandja I

Post by Kaiseress Anandja I »

I've always wondered that myself too.
Love and Happiness,

Kaiseress Anandja I
Marchioness of Goldshire
Baroness of Lakhesis

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Both. In the sense that it usually starts as backstory to an interesting project but I become bored with it by the time I've finished the first report... this one though might have some slender legs to sustain it a short little distance...

Return to “Ministry of Military Affairs”