MoMA

Handles national defense and recwars
Stone Jackabar

MoMA

Post by Stone Jackabar »

so.im the new MoMA.......*hits fax with a frying pan8NOT THE MOMMA!!!!!!!!what does this mean now? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: MoMA

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

You run the Military....not that we really have one anymore... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

hello????im a mercenary leader?we have over 2000 troopers for the special division alone!i called out my connectionsand a few favors......(i know where a few bodies are buried)im arming all of our troopers now.i do have one request...Fax? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

What's your request? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i need to ask fax this.*goes and smacks fax when we have dinner*READ!! ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

Yeeeeeeeeeees? I Fall Into InfinityBurn Into CatastropheSmash Another Deity...lose another part of me...

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

as the best piolet we have....will you be the chief squad commander of the air force? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

sure. I Fall Into InfinityBurn Into CatastropheSmash Another Deity...lose another part of me...

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

score!!!now then, may we have updated titles? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

who do i have to shoot to get titles updated? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Steve.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*shoots steve*title us!!!! ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

*Blocks shot*Nope, Gryphon wanted to do it. Talk to him.*Grins evilly*Love that bureaucracy! Solomirathius of DelvenusThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Shireroth)A Proud Citzen of Menelmacar

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*finds gyphon and pokes him with beak*HEY!!! wake up!!!*pokepoke poke!!!* ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Steve, you are allowed to do it too.. No one has seen Joseph for a while... I need to get ahold of him somehow... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

*brushes erik's hold off his nose*ow, that hurt... titles... just post 'em in the MiniImNat thread... I'll try to get to them this weekend... and yes, fax has my authorization for Air force if that was needed at all... bleh... my computer shall be back soon...*flies away to gather twigs and branches* Whoever Decided EzCode Worked Was An Idiot

Kaiser Letifer I

Perhaps you..3...4 whatever.. ought to get together and work out an organization for the military... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i will with fax over dinner sometime, now that im back on the boards after all. ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

excellent... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

*raises her hand*Can I run the navy? By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

hmm..................i dunno.............how would you act as head of the navy? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Well, y'know, I'd command it and such. Harass enemy shipping, hunt subs, threaten puny rogue states with aircraft carriers sitting off their coasts, that sort of thing. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

hmmmmmlemmie think about it ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

You also are the head of another nation..... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

and therein lies the problem..... ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Another nation with which I'm sure we have a peaceful treaty, and in the case that it is broken, I'm sure that elf snuggles go two ways... I'm pretty sure I could to mind control them back... Whoever Decided EzCode Worked Was An Idiot

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i also was thinking of asking eros....the three of us live lose to each other irl ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Though there is the problem.. that... we have to small a military to really divid it up like this... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

too small?dood i rebuilt our armies weeks agoits friggin huge!!!! ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

this is the n00bie factor but how do you go about building and running an army? and whats MoMA? don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Return to “Ministry of Military Affairs”