[complete] Maps of Brookshire Hamlet

Maps Shireroth's land and interacts with the worldwide Micronational Cartography Society.

Moderator: Shyriath

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

[complete] Maps of Brookshire Hamlet

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Avast!
A detailed map of Brookshire Hamlet, including all your suggestions and requests, is now ready for viewing in Shirewiki.
Many long, arduous- though nonetheless fun- minutes await me writing a tourist guide for the place now.
It's a pretty major city, so I've posted the map here instead of in the K'Tzuni or Brookshire boards.

Instead of taking the risk of making this thread take many moons to load, I've posted a thumbnail of it instead:

The full version can be seen here- but it's pretty large and is layered so may take a while for anyone on dial-up to load.

Some people may notice a tube line map underneath the city. That's because Brookshire Hamlet, as the seat of the Kehl and a major Shirithan City, probably has a lot of commuters and people living in suburbs who'd use the main stations on the outskirts of the old town- notably Agdanbuugiyn, Niftiness, and Wyltheow Stations.
Additionally, Brookshire Hamlet's map layout conforms to where I placed the rivers in my earlier Map of Modan-Lach... and after seeing how that map's around two years old, just reminds me how long I've been a Shirithan citizen for (Erik and some of the other old-timers have every excuse to smirk now ;) )!
Anyway, I've done a Map of the Brookshire Hamlet Metro System. It only really runs in the Centre of the City, but its three lines should be useful nonetheless.
If Shirekeep needs one doing, you need only but ask.

Now, guys, as you may have seen, I left a post in the Ministry of Trade regarding some kind of compensation.
To be honest, I love doing these city maps. They're distracting, fun, and a good way to develop Shirithan Culture.
However- I don't like to sound pushy but I have done an awful lot of these recently and I think I deserve a rest.
There have been a lot of maps from me this Winter, and now I have a lot of studying to do for college, so there may not be more large cultural items from me for a while yet.
But I sincerely hope you're happy with all the maps I've done so far. And I hope I can get some Erbs and a pat on the back to recover. :)

Regards,

Hadjimehmetov

Kaiser Reynardine I

Re: [complete] Maps of Brookshire Hamlet

Post by Kaiser Reynardine I »

Someone give this man some moolah! :yay:

Return to “Directorate of Cartography”