Wanted Land

Maps Shireroth's land and interacts with the worldwide Micronational Cartography Society.

Moderator: Shyriath

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Great, if it become a protectorate then you have my blessing :D
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Jess

Post by Jess »

So can we have it... or not???

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

Jess, I meant that most of Shireroth's counties were uninhabited, not Amokolia's.
Antican Ambassador to Shireroth and Babkha
Former Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Antica
Reporter for the Antican Liberator
Elder Guard of the Order of the Vorpal Blade

Kaiser Letifer III

Post by Kaiser Letifer III »

Shireroth does not give away land. It's ancient policy. And is not about to change under my Traditional rule...

But if someone wants to become a protectorate of Shireroth.. I'm down with that...

Jess

Post by Jess »

I guess we will forcibly take it over then. The extreme western part of Lesser Automatica is now Amokolian territory, decreed by the Greater Commander of the Amokolian army. LICENTIA PRO TOTUS... Although we could work it our where Amokolia has De Facto command over it but Shireroth has de jure command over it Orelse :knife (and I mean it this time)

Kaiser Letifer III

right... and we'll just ignore you... and we win automatically... The joy of the defunctness of Micronational warfare...

Though I do honestly hope you are just being in jest...

Braden Indianensis

*slaps random people with fish*

THIS MEANS WAR!!

Kaiser Letifer III

What a silly person....

Jesus

Post by Jesus »

Yeah. Whoever you are, get over yourself!

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Protectorate! Protectorate! :D
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Kaiser Letifer III

I am going to shrink someone...

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Kaiser Letifer III wrote:I am going to shrink someone...
What a nice idea! :fish

Kaiser Letifer III

It would make so many things easier...

benkern

Post by benkern »

HM Jess V wrote:I guess we will forcibly take it over then. The extreme western part of Lesser Automatica is now Amokolian territory, decreed by the Greater Commander of the Amokolian army. LICENTIA PRO TOTUS... Although we could work it our where Amokolia has De Facto command over it but Shireroth has de jure command over it Orelse :knife (and I mean it this time)
They've learnt these big words ("de facto", "de jure") from a recent conflict (an on-going conflict) between the Holzer Empire and the Kingdom of New Brittania. As part of a RecWar, land was given away, but now, some time after the war, the losing Holzers want their land back. New Brittania refused, but unfortunately the Treaty that both parties had signed had already gone through the MCS and the land had already changed colour on the map. Amokolia seem to be trying the same thing, but through sheer lunacy and agression, with no actual reasoning behind it.

Anyhow, this is an act of aggression against the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. In due time they will be crushed like dogs! :evil
By His H47,
Baron Benkern of Vorpmadal, Yardistan.
"Like us or hate us, someone will still hold the torch. You might as well try to like us." - Harvey Steffke
"Tis not a leaving of a harried knave/Tis not with tail tucked in shame/Rather in glorious exhibition of benevolent might/Sun bids the world an emblazon g'night."
"But every beginning is only a continuation and the book of fate is always open in the middle."

H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

benkern wrote: seem to be trying the same thing, but through sheer lunacy and agression, with no actual reasoning behind it.
hhrrmm. that sounds like our kind of procedure.

regardless.

yes, if they threaten us, we will respond in kind and then in spades,

HOWEVER,

in their desire to aquire the afore mentioned land, the representative who came just spouted out "protectorate" and all but said "yes, we dont care how but we want it!"

so i suggest we send an ambassador over, let them say what they would like, then we put it up for a vote in the landsdraad.

this whole thing should have started in mini-ext, and then proceeded from there, but whatever.

anyone else?
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

Jesus

Post by Jesus »

Well, Shireroth will fail in securing them as a protectorate because of your DECADENCE and FALSE GODS!

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

May I ask, sir, who you really are? The Jesus I worship is not likely to be here online responding as you do to these posts.

Jesus

Post by Jesus »

My Child, I'm omnipresent.

Grand Czar of Landingberg

Post by Grand Czar of Landingberg »

Jesus wrote:Well, Shireroth will fail in securing them as a protectorate because of your DECADENCE and FALSE GODS!
wow ironic. This reminds me of a verse in the bible. False prophets will come bearing my name and turn many astray. You are Jesus. I know jesus sir, im a Christian and he lives in my heart. And you sir, are no Jesus.

Grand Czar of Landingberg

Post by Grand Czar of Landingberg »

Jesus wrote:Yeah. Whoever you are, get over yourself!
and yet again you proove your falsehood. Jesus had everyone in his mind when he died on the cross. And he knows everyone and loves them all.

Jess

Post by Jess »

Jesus wrote:Well, Shireroth will fail in securing them as a protectorate because of your DECADENCE and FALSE GODS!
Righto Jesus, and Amokolia doesn't worship Idols like the shirathians, we worship God, like people should, hence, they should become a protecterate of Amokolia...

Kaiser Letifer III

There will be note Landsraad vote needed. No lands shall leave Shirerithian Hands...

As for all this god and Gods stuff... Bah. Monotheism is so... ....dull.

Braden Indianensis

Well, in a way, Christian trinitarianism is a lot like the God-combos ancient Egyptian polytheists used to profess, but naturally most fundementalists wrinkle their nose at the idea that Christianity might have the flimsiest links to pre-Christian religion or society....

benkern

Post by benkern »

Jesus smells Antican to me.

Welcome, King of Kings! :angel
By His H47,
Baron Benkern of Vorpmadal, Yardistan.
"Like us or hate us, someone will still hold the torch. You might as well try to like us." - Harvey Steffke
"Tis not a leaving of a harried knave/Tis not with tail tucked in shame/Rather in glorious exhibition of benevolent might/Sun bids the world an emblazon g'night."
"But every beginning is only a continuation and the book of fate is always open in the middle."

Jess

Post by Jess »

what do you want for the land? we could give you some of ours if you wanted it.

Kaiser Letifer III

We do have some ties to that land also... If it's the land I think it is.. it's what's left of the ancient GAPR...And whatever names that old battle wagon of a communist Anti-AIN nation went by.. so.. it would definitely cot you for trade...

Jess

Re: Wanted Land

Post by Jess »

how much? Leng?

Jonas

Re: Wanted Land

Post by Jonas »

That piece of land looks Northern Ireland and Amokalia is Ireland...

Return to “Directorate of Cartography”