Map of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth

Maps Shireroth's land and interacts with the worldwide Micronational Cartography Society.

Moderator: Shyriath

Bill3000

Map of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth

Post by Bill3000 »

Political MapCounty-Only Map(Old Map located here)Tell me if there are any problems. I helped myself to add more cities to Goldshire and add some subdivisions to Goldshire and Brookshire, based on the old Shireroth map here. This also includes the new cities in Brookshire created by Erik and Shyriath. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismPissing off Micras, one nation at a timeProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 11/23/05 8:45

Hypatia Agnesi

Re: Map of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

I think if you make it slightly wider, you can include Muad'Dib and the Raynor Isles on the main map. Also, you might want to rename Muad'Dib to whatever Fax has changed the name to (I can't remember the spelling, but it's in the Muad'Dib forum). *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

looks good to me. But then again, I'm just a stupid Antican ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Updated. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismPissing off Micras, one nation at a timeProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Tre Nifty. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

images.shireroth.org/maps/rsbigmape.gifimages.shireroth.org/maps...iremap.GIFThe cities Shyriath set a while ago still need to be added to Brookshiremap.gif. rsbigmape is based on the accual old map of shireroth that we used to use. I'll upload that if someone wants...And this shireroth map is ONLY of the Duchies.. (or was meant to be.. I might have missed removing something..) I figure with Duchy maps we can get the detail there..And bill, as I meantioned on AIM.. you being an outsider fabricating counties and subdivisions in Brookshire displeases me. You are not of Brookshire and do not govern there and as such have no say over what subdivision exsist there.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.Edited by: UEC  at: 9/8/05 16:46

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Quote:And bill, as I meantioned on AIM.. you being an outsider fabricating counties and subdivisions in Brookshire displeases me. You are not of Brookshire and do not govern there and as such have no say over what subdivision exsist there..Erik, Bill is doing his best to be helpful and creative in a way that fits in within Shireroth for a change. Maybe instead of being "displeased", which seems to be your default emotion for ranges from "mildly annoyed" to "frothing at the mouth and stamping on small dogs", you could actually try to help him make the map better instead of calling him an "outsider"? Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

AngelGuardian93

I agree. Honey and vinegar and all that. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I welcome Bill's attempt, despite him being an, as you call it, "outsider" to Yardistan. Although the color is iffy. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

UEC

Post by UEC »

umm.. Bill and I already talked... I was just meantioning what we talked about.. I gave him suggestions and help.. and stuff... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

AngelGuardian93

I know I will using both your maps personally. A detailed map and a basic map help out in different areas imho. I love you both! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

*seconds Eoin's comment, even though I'm late posting*I think the map looks great. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Updated. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Looking good, as I've said before.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Umm... You completely removed/forgot the County of Monty Crisco.. MY county..... Must I rebel? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

please do If you feel an icy chill...the Conglacio is amongst you

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Also, the proper name for the western counties of Kildare is Nova Dalmacija, not Novi Dalmacija Scion of the Mog Kaiser

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Unless you changed the name, (for which I must kill you ) the original name of them is Novi Dalmacija, as shown through the original UAS forums: p088.ezboard.com/bapollorepublic Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Hmm... I guess it's appropriate for Kildare that the misspelling live on, but I've been calling it Nova Dalmacija ever since ?Stjepan pointed it out a couple years ago. Scion of the Mog Kaiser

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Map updated in preparation for the new feudalism system. Elwynn counties added, Kildare counties now have the county borders instead of inter-state borders, and all territories are of the Shirelands. Some of the Straylight cities have been added too, and Comstokia was added.This map caused the gods to kill three (3) kittens. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 11/5/05 20:48

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

What, you masturbated three times during the course of the project? Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I'm afraid that's the impression I got from that statement too. I suppose we shouldn't ask, and then he won't tell us.

Scott of Hyperborea

I'm impressed...some of those names are w1x culturally sensitive. Thumbs up to whoever thought up "Utasia".I am not sure whether Vanam should be a different county from Hyperborea. I suppose it is Eoin's decision, as the purpose for separating it would be to give it to him if he wanted it.

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

*shrug* I was always Count of Volsung, was I not? Vanam was the capital, not a separate County..

AngelGuardian93

Nifty mapage. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

The fact that Scott said "w1x" is more disturbing than me saying that the gods have killed three kittens making the map. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Scott of Hyperborea

Bah, that's what I meant, Volsung. Or Volsaarn. Or whatever it is these days.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Volsung. Eoin is still Count there, yes. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

AngelGuardian93

Bill, you specified on the map that the Khaz Modan and So Sara are two different county areas, but they aren't... So Sara is where the Khaz Modan used to be. Culturally alot of people still call them the Khaz Modanian isles, but not officially since the time of Count Ryan. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Map updated. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Return to “Directorate of Cartography”