National hymn

Center for the literary arts, poetry, and prose, named after the late, beloved Lady Carol of Nova Dalmacija.
Jonas

National hymn

Post by Jonas »

Best students,
I'm Prof Jonas Windsor and today I ask that you make a national hymn for Shireroth. Maybe it's so good that it ever will become our real national hymn ;)

Ow yes, for the smart once: I mean that you must search some hymn and write a text.

EDIT: It's hymn, not hymne! :D
Last edited by Jonas on Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

Jonas, no offense to you, your English is very good, but in English the word "hymn" is spelled without an "e", and the "n" is more or less silent (at least in my dialect). The word hymne is comical because, with a slight rearrangment, it could spell another word which has NOTHING to do with what you're talking about...
Antican Ambassador to Shireroth and Babkha
Former Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Antica
Reporter for the Antican Liberator
Elder Guard of the Order of the Vorpal Blade

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Okay. :thumbsup
Stupid me! :fish
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Carol Hall”