Idea: Radio and Other Media

...where great ideas evolve
Kaiseress Semisa I

Idea: Radio and Other Media

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

Should we have a national radio station ("The Sound From Benacia")? What about a webcomic? Or an audio reproduction of Mogbeth?
Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo. --St. Augustine

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Falling under the "other media" category, I fully intend to continue on my path of publishing Micronationally-oriented books, as well as stories by anyone who wants it. I'm just waiting for my copy of Microscope to see how well it turned out and learn what to and what not to do on my next try - for starters I might fiddle around with the compression quality in a PDF (It reminds me of a JPEG at around 70, which sucks for anything that isn't a photo), and then work on getting DPIs right and upping it to see if the quality is really effected.

This opens up doorways for things like "The Shirepedia" containing the lawbook, charter, etc. A list of Kaisers, census records, nifty stupid stuff like that, or a collection of short stories written by Shirerithians.
CENSOR'D

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

On the radio front, I have been quite seriously thinking of switching the View entirely to audio. Other than not knowing much about how to do an Internet radio station properly, I'd be glad to give it a try.

Return to “Darwin Hall”