Brainstorming: Everything In General

...where great ideas evolve
Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

Problem solved. Apparently only the forum administration account can do it at this time. Well, I'll start with the ideaness.
Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo. --St. Augustine

Kaiseress Semisa I

...Straaaaaaaaaaange. The "Darwin Hall" subforum exists...but it's invisible. Whyfore?

Kaiseress Semisa I

In fact, it only seems to exist in the administration panel. Hm.

Greg Dean
Location: Florencia, Barony of The Holy Lands of Shireroth, Duchy of Naudia'Diva

Post by Greg Dean »

Ah - I can take care of that.

One of the downfalls of the backend now is that when you create a forum, it defaults to invisible. You have to set the permissions properly to make it viewable in any fashion.

Kaiseress Semisa I

A-ha!

Greg Dean
Location: Florencia, Barony of The Holy Lands of Shireroth, Duchy of Naudia'Diva

Post by Greg Dean »

One of the BENEFITS, however, is that we can micro-manage pretty much anything we need to. I actually mean to, if I can get around to it in the next few days, restrict posting access to the Landsraad to only those who have speaking access.

Conglacio

Post by Conglacio »

Come to think of it, speaking of bullets: bullets are designed to spin on coming out of the barrel of a gun to increase accuracy. Couldn't one put flights on one instead? And wouldn't that increase the damage of a bullet?

Especially if they were bladed metal flights. Hm.
the increased cost of manufacture would be bade, and the blades would not have that much opertunity to damage..(worse, it could ruin the effects of tumble bullets...

I would half say there is too many levels in nights, but the vote thing is good.

national radio? annex Real Life Radio

make mint able to order celestians about , and they go and do the work of getting people in

I'm starting to recognize the people at this Starbucks, which probably means they're starting to recognize me.

Excellent.
I am getting recognised abit..theirs this one guy who often chats....though maybe he knows me from somewhere else and I have forgoten...or maybe he just noticed that I fancy him....

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

An extensive Shireroth mod might be just enough to get me back into Morrowind.

In fact, anyone who can make a Black Mage Model (Preferrably in Moose-wear) to be used in it will become my new Jesus.
CENSOR'D

Return to “Darwin Hall”