Greetings From Toketi!

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Gerk

Greetings From Toketi!

Post by Gerk »

Hello, Shireroth!

I represent the Kingdom of Toketi, and I would like to establish formal relations between our two nations. I don't think I need to tell you a lot about Toketi, seeing as how quite a few of our citizens also come here.

so, then, as a brand new Director of Foreign Affairs, I have started a new tradition of the 'short' treaty. I have found that I can write a treaty that means exactly the same thing as the usual page long stock treaty in only two sentences. I find it much more practical, and easier to understand, and that people don't have aversions to reading it.

so, here it is:
IN THE SPIRIT of friendship, common interest, and the welfare of the people, the Kingdom of Toketi and the Imperial Republic of Shireroth agree to recognize each other as independent and sovereign nations, and allow diplomatic relations freely between each other, including the establishment of embassies for each party on the other's forum, and diplomatic immunity to the leaders of each nation, as well as ambassadors thereof. Furthermore, the two parties agree to refrain from invading or helping other micronations invade each other, unless this would conflict with earlier treaties or agreements.
His Justness, King Gerk ronAnaglea
Chief Justice of the Gralan Empire
King of Toketi
"When you eliminate the impossible, then whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
~Sherlock Holmes

Jonas

Re: Greetings From Toketi!

Post by Jonas »

Hello! The minister will come to you as soon as possible. :thumbsup
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Oroigawa Koreyasu

Re: Greetings From Toketi!

Post by Oroigawa Koreyasu »

Gutsy, I like it, let it move to the Landsraad.
Oroigawa Koreyasu
Count of McCallavre, Straylight
Count of Lesser Attera, Kildare
Count of Asantelian, Brookshire

Chairman, Senate of the Lakes, Hurmu

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”