Reciprocal Economic Agreement

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Austi Scot

Reciprocal Economic Agreement

Post by Austi Scot »

Dear Minister of the Exterior of Shireroth Greetings from Interland. You know that Interland is again independent thanks to your fine help. It is in this fine spirit of liberty that we approach your fine nation.I am Austi Scot, current Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of Economics for Interland. pub89.ezboard.com/bthecom...finterland In my official capacity within Interland I approach you with this thought for your consideration of developing a reciprocal economic agreement as a first step in re-opening relations with your fine nation.You may be assured that we uphold the financial integrity that Shireroth would expect us to uphold as dear to our way of life. Interland proposes this agreement be made with the following understandings:Each nation must provide the other with the information of who is a citizen, what businesses are opened, who owns them, how much stock is in existence for each and how much currency is on the market. This information must be updated whenever a change occurs.All transactions must be done through the banks. Citizens, business, government, and all other entities are not permitted to claim they have Shireroth or Interland currency or stock that has not been known to exist. Citizens, business, government, and all other entities may not spend or transfer the currency of the other nation in a third nation unless that nation is part of a reciprocal economic agreement with both Shireroth and Interland. The stock created in each nation may only be sold on that nations stock exchange, as citizens from each nation must be permitted to buy and sell stock in the other nation according to the laws of the host nation.The banks are free to establish any currency exchange rate they wish.Foreign nationals may not own a business in Interland unless they own such a business in another nation that has a reciprocal economic agreement with Interland; their business in Interland would be a branch. We are willing to agree, if you wish, that citizens of Shireroth who own businesses in Interland must have their business headquartered in Shireroth, but we are not willing to put such a restriction on you to do the same. This agreement is not intended to tell Shireroth what businesses to allow within your boarders. You are free to allow the establishment of business according to your laws without concern for this agreement. The only restriction would be against allowing Interland currency to be transferred to a nation that does not have a reciprocal economical agreement with Interland.There may be other aspects of a reciprocal economical agreement that you wish to discuss, these suggestions are not meant to be exhaustive. We wish to also inform you that we are in the process of opening discussions concerning a reciprocal economical agreement with the following nations in addition to Shireroth.AtteraThe United Bobbesian RepublicThe Republic of BaracaoAmeradaPlease inform us as to your foreign relations with these nations. This agreement is not meant as a treaty nor as a military alliance of any sort.Interland wishes to extend a hand of friendship immediately to the Shireroth and therefore, even without a reciprocal economical agreement we offer the following to you and your citizens.As a foreign national in Interland a person may request a bank account in Interland. Interland will grant you 2000 Riyo. The money may be spent in Interland and any nation where Interland has a reciprocal economical agreement; currently there are no such agreements. As a foreign national a person may seek a position, of course elective positions are out of the question. If you seek a government position you must apply to the Minister or head of the department. You may seek a position with an existing company – your wages are between you and the business owner. The business owner must simply tell me how much you are being paid and when. The paycheck will come out of the business account and into your personal account. Please contact me at austi_scot@hotmail.com concerning your disposition on this matter.Austi Scot austi_scot@hotmail.comICQ 94954489

Kaiser Mors II

Re: Reciprocal Economic Agreement

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Well, We've yet to get our economy even close to running yet... BUT, In a week or so we will be far enough along to discuss this matter, and at that time I shall present it to the Landsraad for review... I'll be contacting you soon... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”