Request: Batavian State Visit

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Jonas

Request: Batavian State Visit

Post by Jonas »

Dear Minister,

I come here, in Your humble office, to talk about a request from the Batavian Government. Batavia wants to bring a state visit to the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. The Empire would be the first nation to be visited by the new Queen, Fränzi-Ferdinanda I, who succeeded King Arkadius II after His death in a plane crash.
Would it be possible for the Shirerithians to organise such a state visit?

Greetings,
The Batavian Diplomatic Corps
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Jonas

Re: Request: Batavian State Visit

Post by Jonas »

That being said: as Kildarian and Shirerithian, I would like to welcome the Queen when she arrives. The Batavians try to assure that our friendship doesn't get forgotten. They reach us a hand. We need to give them our hand, to show that we're grateful.
I'm sure that Kildare will help the Kaiser organising the state visit. Perhaps both leaders (our and their Head of State) can do a fast tour through the country in which they visit some important cities. :document
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Will she be making a visit to Nelaga as well? We would always welcome visits from our Batavian friends, but the language barrier makes things so troublesome sometimes :(

Kaiser Fish XII

Post by Kaiser Fish XII »

I WILL LEARN DUTCH JUST FOR THE OCCASION

MAYBE...WE'LL SEE HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT WHEN I'M NOT HAMMERED...

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Harvey Steffke wrote:Will she be making a visit to Nelaga as well? We would always welcome visits from our Batavian friends, but the language barrier makes things so troublesome sometimes :(
Yes, I'm glad to hear this because Nelaga is second on the list (I have managed to place the Dutch nations a bit later so Nelaga and Shireroth could be visited first :yay: ). Had better told you already, but forgot about it. :fish

I WILL LEARN DUTCH JUST FOR THE OCCASION

MAYBE...WE'LL SEE HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT WHEN I'M NOT HAMMERED...
:worship :worship

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”