Greetings from Stormark

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Galinn Karisson

Greetings from Stormark

Post by Galinn Karisson »

Hello, Shirerothians!

I am Galinn Karisson, High Justiciar of Stormark, effectively head of government of the High Realm. I have come to visit these fair lands, and to tour Shireroth in the aftermath of the recent... unpleasantness. I'm very glad to see the Imperial Republic trying to get back on its feet, and I hope that there will be greater success down the road.
Galinn Karisson,
High Justiciar of Stormark

Ari Rahikkala

Re: Greetings from Stormark

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

... I don't know *which* unpleasantness you're referring to :(
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Post by Kaiser Ometeotl I »

I'd say we are on our feet with great success. I thank you for your well wishes. Is there any way we can make your visit more pleasant? Have you any questions we can answer?

Galinn Karisson

... I don't know *which* unpleasantness you're referring to
It is more the Elwynn and Laqi unpleasantness foremost, which I tracked heavily in Stormark. I'm reading up on the reforms that Shireroth is currently going through.
I'd say we are on our feet with great success. I thank you for your well wishes. Is there any way we can make your visit more pleasant? Have you any questions we can answer?
I thank you the your welcome, Your Niftyness. I wonder if you could give me a run-down on the progress you have made so far in reforms?
Galinn Karisson,

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Please accept one of our delicious waffles, Antyan wine, Hyperborean ice cream and some Yardistani explosives. This is a little gift from us to You and Your great Viking Kingdom. :worship :)
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Galinn Karisson

Jonas wrote:Please accept one of our delicious waffles, Antyan wine, Hyperborean ice cream and some Yardistani explosives. This is a little gift from us to You and Your great Viking Kingdom. :worship :)
Oh, man, I love waffley goodness, and with explosives, it's a steal! I thank you for these kind gifts. *bows*
Galinn Karisson,

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Galinn Karisson wrote: Oh, man, I love waffley goodness, and with explosives, it's a steal! I thank you for these kind gifts. *bows*
In that case... I would like to invite you to the Soloralist Quarter of Shirekeep (or to Apollo City, if you travel in that direction) where the best waffles are made. I know a cheap but excellent little restaurant... :document
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Galinn Karisson

Jonas wrote:
Galinn Karisson wrote: Oh, man, I love waffley goodness, and with explosives, it's a steal! I thank you for these kind gifts. *bows*
In that case... I would like to invite you to the Soloralist Quarter of Shirekeep (or to Apollo City, if you travel in that direction) where the best waffles are made. I know a cheap but excellent little restaurant... :document
Solid. I will be sure to put it on my travel list. *writes on list*

And I'll take any other recommendations on places to visit, I'm keen to see all the different parts of Shireroth.

I also encourage all citizens of Shireroth to ask any questions or bring up an concerns about Stormark they may have.
Galinn Karisson,

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Galinn Karisson wrote:
I also encourage all citizens of Shireroth to ask any questions or bring up an concerns about Stormark they may have.
Err... now we're speaking about it... could you ask my future wife, Fränzi-Ferdinandan if she's interested in a holiday house in Kildare? :document :angel

:fish

Galinn Karisson

Jonas wrote:
Galinn Karisson wrote:
Err... now we're speaking about it... could you ask my future wife, Fränzi-Ferdinandan if she's interested in a holiday house in Kildare? :document :angel

:fish
I will be sure to relate this to her. :)
Last edited by Galinn Karisson on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Galinn Karisson,

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Post by Kaiser Ometeotl I »

Well, we opened the Landsraad to all, opened a new avenue for Charter revisions, disbanded the House system which caused to much unpleasantness and opened up closer relations with Nelaga and Gralus. We've also started work on replacing one of the old subdivision with a strange new one, but that's more just for fun really.

There's been talk of creating a new government body to replace the old functionality of the Landsraad, and various other changes.

Galinn Karisson

Ah, I can see the logic in those changes. The government reforms in Stormark involved many of the same solutions, and a lot of tearing down. Good to see it all running smoothly.
Galinn Karisson,

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

There was talk of the Supreme Viking Lord becoming in addition, King of Batavia (which I see has not occurred), and President of Elwynn. The latter, of course, could be of concern to Shireroth.
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Jacobus Loki wrote:There was talk of the Supreme Viking Lord becoming in addition, King of Batavia (which I see has not occurred), and President of Elwynn. The latter, of course, could be of concern to Shireroth.
Because of certain issues, our dead King has been replaced by Queen Fränzi-Ferdinanda, a niece of Harald. However, I still think that we will see Harald sitting on the Royal Thrown soon (in Batavian bureaucratic terms that could mean 10 or 20 years :fish ).

Galinn Karisson

Jonas is correct, Queen Fränzi-Ferdinanda is to take the throne of Batavia. In terms of Elwynn, I fully understand your concern. His Majesty has been advised to not assume such a position until the matter is fairly settled between Shireroth and Elwynn, so, I would not be concerned about any shift in policy between Shireroth and Stormark on that front (part of why I have come to visit).
Galinn Karisson,

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Thank you, Your Excellency!
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”