Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Einhorn

Greetings from Normark

Post by Einhorn »

Allot

Re: Greetings from Normark

Post by Allot »

Your Majesty,

Count yourself lucky that the Minister of the Exterior is someone with a forgiving sense of humour. Had we received this during Minister Khan's tenure, I feel sure Normark would have felt the repercussions. Luckily for you, however, I am willing to overlook that immense diplomatic faux-pas and even to consider your request for diplomatic relations. I will let you know now that the Imperial Republic of Shireroth does not, as a rule, sign treaties of mutual recognition unless there is some other special provision in the treaty which provides another reason for signing other than only mutual recognition. Furthermore I will inform you that it is not Shireroth's policy to sign treaties or even to recognize nations that have not been around for a few months and that have not demonstrated some moderate level of activity.

For now, however, you can consider diplomatic channels open, and I will be happy to stay in contact with you or your representative as your nation grows. Perhaps in a few months we can reconsider.

Please do contact me if you have any questions or concerns,
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Einhorn

Post by Einhorn »

LMFAO you must not know who I am. Its all good. I've been away. Ask Andreas the Wise about Bynar the Blackhearted or Chrimigules about Nick of Many Numbers ;). Its not serious, I am just poking fun because I have been a citizen of Shireroth in times past and thought I would slap people across the face for a hello. I was even a Count once, I served Maxim <insert inordinately large surname here>. I served as his reagent for a little while until he came back and graced us with his ridiculous name.

And as proof to Ari Rahikkala as to who I am, his name has something to do with chairs.

I am just loud, not necessarily rude.

Allot

Post by Allot »

Nick = Gryphon? Confuzzled.
So you made up a country as an elaborate ruse for kicks? That's...funny. I think. I'll just wait for one of the numerous bon-vivants around here to explain this to me (Ari is on LOA, btw).

I knew it was a joke, but I handle micronational foreign relations in a suitably cold IC manner, just because.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Einhorn

Post by Einhorn »

Werd dudeson. But nah I made the micronation because I felt the need to. I am Nick112147. You can look me up here on these forums.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

I can vouch that Nick is a great guy as long as you don't let any Ocians near him ;)
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Allot

Post by Allot »

Great.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I can vouch that Nick is a great guy as long as you don't let him near any Ocians, valuables, alcohol, or underage women :P

Also, I think you guys' motto should be "Normark - For All Those Times When One Scandinavian-Themed Feudal Micronation With A Name Ending In '-ormark' Just Isn't Enough"

Einhorn

Post by Einhorn »

Underage women? I think you have me confused with Corey in that respect =P

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

I know you're a swell guy - but we can still use swell guys as target practice. :yay:

Einhorn

Post by Einhorn »

Hmmm, you remind me, wur iz Hesam? Surely he is here somewhere.

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Well he's around still - as I recall it was only yesterday he was telling Mike to fuck off / fuck himself. It's the insights into the human condition he brings that we enjoy the most.

Falkner van der Sluijs

Post by Falkner van der Sluijs »

Einhorn wrote:Underage women? I think you have me confused with Corey in that respect =P
Hey! They're perfectly legal in Bulgaria!
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Dykkar Majestet!

Den keisarlege regjeringa i republikken Shireroth har gleda å ynskje Storkongeriket Normark velkommen til samfundet av suverene statar og rike. Regjeringa er glad å sjå dykkar Majestet vende til den mikronasjonale verden igjen.

Det er riktig som utariksministeren, Isabelle Allot, seier; Regjeringa i Shireroth inngår ikkje avtale med land, rike og statar uta diplomatiske forbindelsar med landet, staten eller riket i spørsmål, under ei lengre tid. Ei avtale mellom framande makt og Shireroth må ha substans, meining og samanheng for dei båe makter. Ein dag vil, tror eg, den keisarlega republikken inngå ei avtale med Normark. Fyrst må Shireroth og Normark lære kjenne kvarandre.

Med vennleg helsing

Daniel
Hertug Kalirion av Kapp Farvel
Statthaldar i Den keisarlege republikken Shireroth.

Einhorn

Post by Einhorn »

@Daniel: If that is Shireroths policy then I respect it lol. But again I thank you for your well wishes and I hope that Normark and Shireroth can one day be close allies and friends.

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”