Telegramm: from the Holzer Empire

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

vonEulenburg

Telegramm: from the Holzer Empire

Post by vonEulenburg »

Your Excellency,
I have the honor of writing to you as Reichkanzler of the Holzer Empire and as its acting Foreign Secretary. My Emperor is very interested in opening official relations with the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Since we share a border we think this important.

Regards,

/s/vEULENBURG
Reichkanzler/Acting Foreign Secretary
His Highness
Field Marshal Heinrich Karl Wilhelm Prince von Eulenburg
Reichskanzler of the Holzer Reich

Allot

Re: Telegramm: from the Holzer Empire

Post by Allot »

Your Highness,

Greetings, and welcome to Shireroth! Thank you very much for coming, we are honoured by your visit.

Straight to business. I understand that Holstein is undergoing a "reconstruction" of sorts. How is that going? How many citizens do you have? I'd like to make sure that Holstein is stable before we sign any sort of binding treaties, but from what I've seen you seem to be on the right track. For such an important neighbour, I think we can skip straight ahead official recognition. As of right now, Holstein is officially recognized by the Imperial Republic of Shireroth!

We'll touch base again in a week or so to see how things are going and update each other on what our next step is. In the mean time, please do tell me if you have any questions or concerns.

Keep in touch,
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

vonEulenburg

Post by vonEulenburg »

Actually, the country is called Holzborg. Holstein is a country in Holzborg.
Example:
Holzborg is like saying Germany
Holzer is like saying German.
Holstein is = to what Prussia was in the 2nd Reich.

We actually have 5 Citizens. Our restructuring is over, we are just working on getting our Capital back from Victoria, right now that is the only instability. We other than our trying out of the Simulation that the German sector does, we are playing a little uprising.

Greatest Regards to you and your country.
His Highness

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

May I also welcome your Highness to Shireroth! I am Daniel of Cape Farewell Kalirion, and Steward of this Imperial Republic. May all things well look with favour upon our relationship.

It pleases me much to see Holzborg working again. I am hoping that the relationship between our countries one day can be cemented in a treaty of purpose and meaningfulness for both the Holzer Empire and the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. I am sure that the matter will be brought forward to the Imperial Advisory Council and to the Kaiser of Shireroth for a decision on when, how, and what we can propose.

As such, your Highness, I wish you all the best and please be assured of my highest esteem. Would you also extend such esteem to His Majesty the Kaiser of Holzborg, the government of the Holzer Empire and to the People of that Empire with whose resurrection and revival Shireroth gladdens itself.

Sun bless -- Earth keep, my Lord, as the saying in Elwynn goes.

Daniel F. K.

vonEulenburg

Post by vonEulenburg »

Sir,
Sorry for my late reply! I thank you for your wishes and I shall forward that to the Emperor, government, and people.

/s/vonEulenburg
His Highness

vonEulenburg

Post by vonEulenburg »

Greetings,

I would like to make you aware of the new Holzer forums located at: http://holzborg.langelski.com/index.php

We would love it if would would stop by, and congratulations on your appointment as foreign minister!

/s/vonEulenburg
His Highness

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

I thank your Highness for stopping by once again, for the congratulations on my appointment to the Ministry of the Exterior, and for the "heads-up" on the move of forums for the Holzer Reich.

May I ask your Highness what prompted the move and how the Reich is progressing?

Daniel.

vonEulenburg

Post by vonEulenburg »

We out grew the pro boards we had, and we also plan on buying our own holzborg.something domain.

/s/vonEulenburg
His Highness

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”