Establishment of Diplomatic Relations and Recognition Treaty

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Kingdom of Orontea

Establishment of Diplomatic Relations and Recognition Treaty

Post by Kingdom of Orontea »

Please, receive a warm greeting from the people of the Kingdom of Orontea and myself, on behalf of our sovereign, the King Marco Antonio I to the Imperial Republic of Shireroth.

The Kingdom of Orontea is a free, benevolent and respectful micronation, located in the american continent and constituted as a constitutional monarchy.

Since our new foundation in 7 Sept 2008 our Monarch has ordered the transformation and updating of our nation, including the use of new technologies and the strengthening of foreign affairs to create a network of friendship among nations. We are also applying to join the MCS.

We fight for a clear policy of inclusiveness, equality, harmony and peace. We have no enemies and we reject any kind of exclusion, racism and violence. You can find more information about our Nation in this website: http://www.orontea.com/

After knowing and learning more about the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, we would be very honored if you agree to start diplomatic relations with us, signing a short treaty of mutual recognition and cooperation and exchanging ambassadors.

We are attaching a proposal of treaty. We are free to hear from you about any change or suggestion.

We hope that this may be the beginning of a fruitful relation of friendship and solidarity. We are at your disposal and waiting for their news.

Here are our quick facts:

Name of your nation: Kingdom of Orontea

Preferred means to contact the representative: By email: cancilleria @ orontea. com

Nation's website address: www. orontea. com

Nation's message board address: www. orontea. com

Please describe in a few words your nation's character and culture: The Kingdom of Orontea is a free, benevolent and respectful micronation, located in the american continent and constituted as a constitutional monarchy.

Please describe in a few words (the highlights of) your nation's history so far: Since our new foundation in 7 Sept 2008 our Monarch has ordered the transformation and updating of our nation, including the use of new technologies and the strengthening of foreign affairs to create a network of friendship among nations. We are also applying to join the MCS.

How did you hear about Shireroth? from the website of the Kingdom of Victoria

Thank you! With respect and affection, on behalf of HM Marco Antonio I,

Lord Bernardo of Orontea
Duke of Alidor and Count of Kalon
Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs
KINGDOM OF ORONTEA

PROPOSAL OF TREATY OF CONCORD, FRIENDSHIP AND MUTUAL RECOGNITION BETWEEN THE KINGDOM OF ORONTEA AND THE IMPERIAL REPUBLIC OF SHIREROTH

I. The Kingdom of Orontea hereby recognizes the independence and sovereignty of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth
and recognizes its Head of State and its current Government as legitimates.

II. The Imperial Republic of Shireroth hereby recognizes the independence and sovereignty of the Kingdom of Orontea and recognizes its Head of State, H.M. Marco Antonio I, and its current Government as legitimates.

III. Both nations agree to establish diplomatic relations based on harmony, equality, welfare, mutual cooperation and peace.

IV. Both nations will establish diplomatic representations and exchange ambassadors, who must present their credentials to the Head of State of the recipient nation.

V. The citizenship of a nation will be recognized by the other. Both nations will work to facilitate mobility, trade, tourism, culture for their citizens, exempting the requirement of visa to travel from one country to another.

VI. Both nations are committed to resort first for dialogue on any dispute, disagreement or conflict in a framework of understanding, solidarity and respect.

Signed on 17 March 2010

For the Kingdom of Orontea:

H.M. Marco Antonio I
King of Orontea

For the Imperial Republic of Shireroth:
XXXX

Allot

Re: Establishment of Diplomatic Relations and Recognition Treaty

Post by Allot »

Greetings, and welcome to Shireroth!

Thank you very much for your message. It's very nice to meet you, and to be introduced to Orontea. You seem to have made a very good start, and I look forward to seeing more of Orontea soon. I hope you can answer a few questions.

Where exactly do you conduct national affairs? Your forums seem quite empty - I assume this is from your "transformation". How many citizens do you currently have?

While I personally am very excited to see where your nation goes, I must tell you that it is not our policy to sign treaties or even to recognize nations that have not been around for a few months and that have not demonstrated some moderate level of activity. I am sure that in a few months, when your nation has gained some more citizens, we will be happy to discuss things further.

If you have any questions or concerns please do contact me,
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”