Press Release: Nations Archived [3875 ASC]

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Allot

Press Release: Nations Archived [3875 ASC]

Post by Allot »

MINISTRY OF THE EXTERIOR
From the Desk of the Minister

As it is well known, I like to overhaul things. Please find below a list of the changes made to the Ministry:

- The Confederacy of Independent States has been removed from our active relations. Their last post was over a year ago. The nation is considered dead by the Ministry of the Exterior.

-The Ecumenical Synody of Matbaa has been removed from our active relations. Their board has been flooded with spam and there have been no visible attempts to save the board. The nation is considered dead by the Ministry of the Exterior.

- The Federal Republic of Cyberia will removed from our active relations and considered dead if signs of life are not present within a month.

- The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Virtual Commonwealth of Cyberia will be asked to confirm the state of foreign relations between Shireroth and the Virtual Commonwealth, and furthermore to confirm if the current treaty is still active.

- The Treaty with Gotzborg is no longer considered to be in effect, since the nation of Gotzborg is not recognized by the Ministry of the Exterior.

- The Treaty of the BBC is no longer considered to be in effect, since "King Danny Wallace's Nation" is not recognized by the Ministry of the Exterior.

- All other treaties currently in the Treaties Sub-Forum are considered active and in effect.

Please contact the Minister of the Exterior with questions and concerns,
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Jonas

Re: Press Release: Nations Archived [3875 ASC]

Post by Jonas »

I want to congratulate you with your excellent work. This ministry is working excellent. :)
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Allot

Re: Press Release: Nations Archived [3875 ASC]

Post by Allot »

Thankee.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”