Greetings from Vlaanderen

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Hieronymus Erasmus

Greetings from Vlaanderen

Post by Hieronymus Erasmus »

Dear Shirethonians,

My name is Hieronymus Erasmus, I am president of the Republiek Vlaanderen, a close ally of the Kingdom of Batavia. As most nations in the Dutch Sector Vlaanderen is hardly active in the English Sector. Recently our policies have changed and since we have participated in a World Expo, Microvision and are busy preparing to join the MCS. Since you are a primary ally of one of our greatest allies we think it is only natural to formalize the relations between our nations. Is Shireroth willing to do this?

Yours sincerely,
Hieronymus Erasmus
President of Vlaanderen

Jacobus Loki

Re: Greetings from Vlaanderen

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Sticking my nose in, in a private capacity, I personally welcome your visit.

Batavia is a most worthy Ally, and the friend of one's friend should be one's friend.

As an old hand and former lots-of-things, I heartily reccoment your suggestions.

Where are you going to be on the MCS map?
Last edited by Jacobus Loki on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Welcome Hieronymus.
Finally getting rid of the isolated position of Flanders? :evil
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Austi_Scot

Post by Austi_Scot »

My most hardy welcome as well - Shireroth will most definitely do our best to have a friendly and productive relationship with the Republiek Vlaanderen.

To those Shirerothians who posted here, I encourage you to click on the words “President of Vlaanderen” and go to the Repubiek Vlaanderen and post your comments in their nation as well.

Other Shirerothians are also encouraged to go to Vlaanderen and give them a good Shirerothian hello and welcome.
Austi Scot
Former Citizen

May Kaiser Mises I rule soon.
-----------------------------
Former Citizen
One Time Order of The Phoenix
Impartial Envisionor

Baron Von_Scot of Hallucination
The future Kaiser Mises I
Former Cessor of Shireroth.
What does the Cessor do?

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”