Warmest Wishes and a Plateful of Cookies!

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Ruth

Warmest Wishes and a Plateful of Cookies!

Post by Ruth »

My Dearest, Most Wonderful Shirerithinan Friends,

I am Ruth, the current Chief Relations Officer for that occasionally pesky, but always delightful nation that you know and love - the Republic of Antica! Our slightly new Speaker, Braden (a former Shirerithian himself), would like to renew and refresh the diplomatic dialogue between this great nation and our own. As both of our populations age and our activity levels wane, we must refresh our old ties and and usher in a new era of Shirerithian-Antican friendship.

Have a lovely day!

Ruth/Entropious
Chief Relations Officer
Apostle of JESUS
The Republic of Antica

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Warmest wishes? Plateful of cookies? :confused
What do you want?! :angry

Ow! :)
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I don't think we have an official foreign minister at the moment, but it's traditionally my job and in Shireroth tradition's more important than anything official anyway.

I like Antica (aside from Steven, of course) and would love to have stronger diplomatic connections. You're quite right about us both losing activity and getting too old. Do you have any ideas what to do about it?

And do you have instant messaging?
...actually, the instant messaging question goes for you too, Jonas. You've been here really long and you're the Praetor and I still kind of feel like I don't know you. We should chat sometime.

Kaiser Letifer III

Post by Kaiser Letifer III »

Yes we do.. it's you Scott! MAUHAHAHHAHAH

Howdy.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

...actually, the instant messaging question goes for you too, Jonas. You've been here really long and you're the Praetor and I still kind of feel like I don't know you. We should chat sometime.
It isn't easy to make long sentences in other languages, and it aren't my best subjects.
Kaiser Letifer III wrote:Yes we do.. it's you Scott! MAUHAHAHHAHAH
:D
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

C'est tres facile faire les sentences longs dans un autre langue, si on sait comment.
Antican Ambassador to Shireroth and Babkha
Former Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Antica
Reporter for the Antican Liberator
Elder Guard of the Order of the Vorpal Blade

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Braden Indianensis wrote:C'est tres facile faire les sentences longs dans un autre langue, si on sait comment.
Non, il n'est pas tres facile! C'est difficile.
Last edited by Jonas on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EriShadowMoon

Post by EriShadowMoon »

Oui mes cet posible que dans Engles cet plus dificile.... Et cet meme posible que'il ne sav pas Engles si bien que nous sav le Frances. Il y a long tamp depui je's ecri en frances si tu ples pardons mes errur cet asis dificile pour moi en Engles. :fish

Damn being able to speak two languages and not spell ither......

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

EriShadowMoon wrote:Oui mes cet posible que dans Engles cet plus dificile.... Et cet meme posible que'il ne sav pas Engles si bien que nous sav le Frances. Il y a long tamp depui je's ecri en frances si tu ples pardons mes errur cet asis dificile pour moi en Engles. :fish

Damn being able to speak two languages and not spell ither......
anglais et francais(pas de majuscules!), mademoiselle. ;)

benkern

Post by benkern »

I can speak English fine. French? C'est... *thinks of adjective other than difficile which ahs been used too many times in this thread* nul. :)
By His H47,
Baron Benkern of Vorpmadal, Yardistan.
"Like us or hate us, someone will still hold the torch. You might as well try to like us." - Harvey Steffke
"Tis not a leaving of a harried knave/Tis not with tail tucked in shame/Rather in glorious exhibition of benevolent might/Sun bids the world an emblazon g'night."
"But every beginning is only a continuation and the book of fate is always open in the middle."

EriShadowMoon

Post by EriShadowMoon »

Merci, It's been...... 12 years since I had to write in french....

Ruth

Post by Ruth »

I can be contacted on AIM - earthexists or MSN - entropious at hotmail.com.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

EriShadowMoon wrote:Merci, It's been...... 12 years since I had to write in french....
I see it...

A little joke, c'est difficile ;)

dr-spangle

Post by dr-spangle »

Yay! Cookies! (cookies are sacred in Omism)

my best french scentance:
Je deteste francais parce que c'est merde.

and that's about the extend of my french other than talking in english slowly... which seems to work.

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”