Greetings From Landingberg

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Grand Czar of Landingberg

Greetings From Landingberg

Post by Grand Czar of Landingberg »

Greetings to You Your Imperial Majesty and the Citizens of Shireroth,

Let me Introduce myself. I am His Imperial Majesty the Grand Czar Tyler-Alexander I, the Supreme Autocrat and Emperor of All the Landingbergs. I am here to open diplomatic relation between the Grand Czardom of Landingberg and the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and perhaps even a military alliance. We have recently gotten a land claim on MCS. And if I remember right it is just north of part of your claim. Here is our forum: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Landingberg_ ... index.php? We look forward to a long relationship between Shireroth and Landingberg. :)

-HIM the Grand Czar Tyler-Alexander I

Kaiser Nicodemus I

Post by Kaiser Nicodemus I »

Our Greetings, Your Excellency. Shireroth would be pleased to enter into diplomatic relations with Landingberg.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Just so you know: We're crazy. No, really, we're insane. Stick around and watch. It's fun!

Kaiser Nicodemus I

Now, if I can locate our Minister of the Exterior...

lol, yeah that could help. :D

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

See?! I am *SO* justified...

so the minister of the exterior isnt here... huh?

Kaiser Nicodemus I

Well, I've only just come to power, still trying to consolidate...most of my ministers are older members of the nation who seem to have gone off somewhere, which is why I called that meeting. Well, I guess I'll take the responsibility directly upon myself. If Your Excellency is interested in a standard treaty-in-a-can--that is, basic recognition of sovereignty and territory, the standard diplomatic things--I can appoint a commission to write one, and then each country may approve it in whatever ways are standard. :)

Sure thats fine with me :)

Kaiser Meskan II

Post by Kaiser Meskan II »

Sorry about that whole coup thing. Yes, we hve no Minister of the Exterior now, which really really sucks, because I'm infamous for having the diplomatic skills of a random rock. However, I'm sure that we can create a basic treaty of friendship to begin relations.
By my hand,
His Niftiness, Meskan, Second of the Name, Kaiser of Shireroth, Overlord of the Duchies of Kildare, Naudia’Diva, and Northold, Overlord of the Baronies of Elwynn and Vorpmadal, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Wielder of Vengeance, Count of Shirekeep, Knight Companion of the Most Magnificent Imperial Order of the Sovereign Viking Crown, and Lord of the Golden Mango Throne.

If it pleases your Niftiness I will make one. Landingberg is quite well at it :)

Kaiser Meskan II

Post by Kaiser Meskan II »

Allright, that works.
By my hand,
His Niftiness, Meskan, Second of the Name, Kaiser of Shireroth, Overlord of the Duchies of Kildare, Naudia’Diva, and Northold, Overlord of the Baronies of Elwynn and Vorpmadal, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Wielder of Vengeance, Count of Shirekeep, Knight Companion of the Most Magnificent Imperial Order of the Sovereign Viking Crown, and Lord of the Golden Mango Throne.

Ok I will draw it up soon :)

This is the proposed treaty:
Treaty of Peace and Mutual Recognition between the
Grand Imperial Autocratic Czardom of Landingberg
And
The Imperial Republic of Shireroth

To all whom this may concern, the Government of the Grand Imperial Autocratic Czardom of Landingberg as represented here by His Imperial and Royal Majesty the Grand Czar Aleksander-Wilhlem III, and the Government of The Imperial Republic of Shireroth as represented here by His Niftiness Kaiser Meskan II do so extend our greetings.

Be it recognized that the following Articles have been negotiated and agreed on in good faith and without effort of evasion or duress by the Governments of The Imperial Republic of Shireroth and the Grand Imperial Autocratic Czardom of Landingberg:

ARTICLE I- That both the government of Shireroth and Landingberg shall recognize there government as the legitimate government of the other nation and shall recognize them as a sovereign state.

Sub-Article I- That neither state shall try to force there government upon the other nation.

ARTICLE II- That this treaty shall be struck null and void if either Nation shows hostility to the military of the other nation.

ARTICLE III- That there will be a perpetual State of Friendship and Cooperation between the aforementioned Nations, and that both parties are committed to a peaceful resolution of any and all issues that may occur to estrange and otherwise alienate them one from the other.

ARTICLE IV- That both Nations shall freely share information relating to the development of State institutions and national symbols in a way that does not compromise the internal security and confidentiality of the respective governments.

ARTICLE V- That each of the signatory Nations is pledged to the other to provide information of a hostile, deceitful or malicious nature or consequence directed at the other by any third party Nation, person, or organization.

ARTICLE VI- That each signatory Nation shall respect the military and political endeavors of the other, insofar as such does not infringe upon their own military and political interests.

ARTICLE VII- That the currencies and postage of each Nation shall be recognized and accepted as valued according to international exchange rates.

ARTICLE VIII- That the Heads of State of both Nations is, if able, required to mention the other in the event of contact with members of the press. This Article does not bind Ministers and citizens of the signatory Nations.

ARTICLE IX- That the signatory Nations hereto are in agreement that this Treaty forms the foundation of their relationship with one another and may be amended, revised, enlarged and expanded upon the concurrence of both.

Signed by our hand in the Ministry of Exterior Affairs in the Imperial Republic of Shireroth:

For Landingberg:

For Shireroth:

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

It would be useful for you to know that Article VII is moot since we do not have a working economy. The other articles look fine, although it'll be really awkward if any Kaiser meets with the press, because they'll probably forget every other nation in substitution for getting all of Micras publicity. :P
CENSOR'D

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”