Feianovan Commune

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Kuralyov

Feianovan Commune

Post by Kuralyov »

The Feianovan Commune has just been restarted, and we are interested in making contact with as many nations as possibly, although any treaties, or even official recognition, will have to wait for the approval of the National Assembly.In addition, you have alot of skilled programmers here, right? We're having some problems with our forum, and would appreciate any help possible. redmenace42@yahoo.comLong Live the Revolution!

Erik Mortis

Re: Feianovan Commune

Post by Erik Mortis »

What exactly is troubling you? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Could this be considered a weird evolution of Mediterranea in a way that would allow us to just reapply our Mediterranea treaty with you?

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

No, this nation is completely unrelated to Mediterranea.Lachlan is trying to get the Feianovan Calendar to show the date on the top of the forum, but apparently the code won't work the same way on phpbb as it did on ezBoard. I don't really know the specifics, and probably wouldn't understand them even if I did. redmenace42@yahoo.comLong Live the Revolution!

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

What kinda code? HTML? JAVA? Forum Specific? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Scott Alexander

Well then, we would love to open relations with you. I posted a treaty-in-a-can in your forum...check it out and get back to me on it.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Erik: JavaScript... you know, you could just have visited their forum and found out... fixing it was a ten-minute job. Er, I hope it was. It worked on Firefox 0.8 and Explorer 6.0.blahblah on this box...* ari prays to * Do you really believe Project Bluebook revealed EVERYTHING the Army Air Corps knew? Do you know what REALLY happened at Roswell, New Mexico in the late 1940s? Have you even heard about the Men in Black? Do you have any friends who have `missing days'? Do you sleep with your window unlocked?Be seeing you...Edited by: Ari Rahikkala at: 3/6/04 5:42 am

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

Your treaty looks good, and I have proposed it to the NA.On anither note, we've voted on joining trhe Olive Branch Community, if it's still around. redmenace42@yahoo.comLong Live the Revolution!

Scott Alexander

Well...I'm going to have to check to see if there's any way the Babkhans' deletion of Lighthouse can be fudged around. If not, then I think the thing's doomed - if that was a violation, I believe Feianova would be required to ban dual citizenship with Babkha, which would not be an acceptable outcome for you.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

dont get me wrong here but...if there is a teaty...and one party breaks it.....saying it doesnt matter makes the treaty pointless, does it not? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Scott Alexander

Yes. That would be the problem. Luckily, it turns out that this was a private action on Ardashir's behalf rather than by the Babkhan government. Thus, all that is necessary is to try him (something which he has accepted) and the issue should go away.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

What we need to do is get more nation in the OBC...And I could have gone there.. but I first wanted to see if I was even qualified.. I wasn't..hehehe But I still was hoping I could help somehow... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

It pleases me to announce that Feianova has passed the treaty. redmenace42@yahoo.comLong Live the Revolution!

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

WOOT! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”