Greetings

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Mezzastromix

Greetings

Post by Mezzastromix »

The Foundation at Xandelare wishes to open diplomatic relations with this fine nation. In fact, this was the only nation that seemed to have similar tastes in the world. Truth, Justice, Honor, and a little silliness on the side.pub62.ezboard.com/bfoundationatxandelareOur nation can be found there.In addition, the mercenary company of "Stone's Swords" has stated that they would like to move within the territories of the Foundation. They have also said that their alliances shall remain first and foremost to Shireroth. The Foundation at Xandelare understands these terms and is willing to provide grounds for "Stone's Swords." If these terms are not acceptable, then perhaps a branch of "Stone's Swords" coming to the Foundation instead of the entire contingent would be better.Thank you for your time. Edited by: Mezzastromix  at: 7/6/03 10:29 pm

Zirandorthel

Re: Greetings

Post by Zirandorthel »

Is this the Foundation, or just a Foundation? If it's the former, there may be a bit of trouble brewing on the horizon.A Shogunate-themed micronation, hmm? Looks interesting enough. I suppose you've played Total War? ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

It's full title is "Foundation at Xandelare" The/A isn't specified. Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I mean, it's not the Apollo Foundation, presently the subject of a litigation action in the United Baronies? ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

No, it's not. Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Goodo. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

what're you suing them for? Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I'm not suing anyone. 'Tis WarVoid who's suing the Ard-Baron for "illegally taking care of the organisation while it's original founder middled between inactive and megalomania".. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

you can sue someone for that? Jeez. Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Mind if I wait a week or so to make sure you continue to exist? You can never be too careful about those kinds of thing, and I kind of have a backlog right now. And change that awful color theme - all those pale murky blues and hideous grey-browns remind me too much of the sky over LA.Edit: Good. Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 7/7/03 6:39 pm

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

Changed colors and I understand if you want to wait a while. I'm still trying to get a citizen base, but I'm working on it. Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Now it looks like a Communist revolution waiting to happen. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”