Greetings from Menelmacar

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Sirithil

Greetings from Menelmacar

Post by Sirithil »

Greetings! As you may already know, I am HIH Sirithil nos Fëanor, Elentari of the Republican Imperium of Menelmacar. I'd like to open diplomatic relations with Shireroth, as we have similar (though not identical) systems of government I think our two peoples are ripe for a long and productive friendship. To that end, I propose the following treaty:Menelmacar-Shireroth Treaty of Recognition and FriendshipARTICLE 1There shall be a Perpetual State of mutual recognition and friendship between the Republic of Shireroth and the Republican Imperium of Menelmacar. The two aforementioned nations shall be commited to a peaceful resolution of any and all issues that may occur to estrange and otherwise alienate them one from the other.ARTICLE 2Both Nations shall refrain from any aggressive, belligerent, or hostile act or policy, either overtly or covertly, directed against the other.ARTICLE 3The signatory parties shall respect the diplomatic envoys of each other, their diplomatic correspondence and their offices, as well as all other government structures of each other. ARTICLE 4The signatory Nations shall recognise any titles and other honors granted by their respective Leaders to their citizens and to other persons, and vice versa.ARTICLE 5This Treaty may only be amended, revised, enlarged and expanded upon the concurrence of both signatory Nations. Any contrary action or measure shall be null and void.ARTICLE 6Both signatory nations shall be committed to the exchange of intelligence information as it pertains to the national security of the other party.ARTICLE 7Either party may withdraw from this Treaty provided that seven days' written notice (defined as a post on the forums of both nations by the withdrawing nation's head of state, ratified by whatever legislative procedures are necessary) is given.----I'd like a free trade agreement as well... but one thing at a time... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarPacarian Secretary of the Exterior~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Her Light

Re: Greetings from Menelmacar

Post by For Her Light »

holaAll seems well. I'll see if anyone else wants to comment and then I shall sign and send off to the Landsraad for ratification As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

*waits for treaty to go before Landsraad, seeing as the one with Aerlig already has* By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of WarfarePacarian Secretary of the Exterior~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

*realizes that the kaiser's back and the steward doesn't get to sign for the republic anymore*When I see the Kaiser online I'll give a yodel and tell him to do something Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Huh? What I miss? I was goen for a ...two days...one was my Bday party... nice shindig... Had the Kaiseress, Anarch & Anarchess, and the Ex-Duke of Kildare there.... Than spent the next day down at the Kaiseress' residence... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

This treaty was to go before the Landsraad. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Hasn't it already? Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Nyet. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zarathustra Erutirn

Post by Zarathustra Erutirn »

More greetings from Menelmacar...Oh yea, I'm the new Prefect of State guy. Zarathustra ErutirnSecratary-General of VarjaMenelmacari Prefect of State

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

ok.. That's it! I need to get some more free time... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Tell ya what, you can take a vacation as soon as you put the treaty before the Landsraad for a vote... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Sorry, I was in Hell (Upstate New York) again. My parents actually blackmailed me this time...it fucking sucked royally As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Quote: Sorry, I was in Hell (Upstate New York) againStjepan! Cut it out! You're scaring me! ''The Universe is but a screen-saver, waiting for God to twitch.'' -- Paul Eric Lagace

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

relax...Albany is not exactly what I would call upstate New York. It's still on the Hudson and there's a definite lack of trailer parks As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Could somebody pleeeeeeeeeeease actually ratify this? By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gryphon the Pure

good point...if you wish, I shall cut and paste your proposition directly into the landsraad... maybe someone will vote... maybe not... oh well... I can always delete if it it doesn't work... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Well, you're on the landsraad, you can vote, and then when voting closes, it'll pass 1-0-0. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

It's already passsing 1-0-0... I voted... I can do that as Kaiser..hehe Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Lucky... the Elentari can't vote in the Menelmacari Conclave... of course, I do have decree authority and an executive veto... and I suppose it's my own fault, since I wrote the Imperial Constitution... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gryphon the Pure

actually...the Kaiser has voting right in the Landsraad because the Kaiser is also the Duke of Brookshireand if only I had voted for- then it would pass by 0.5-0-0 as I am only a Baron (this is assuming I would count as ruling noble... which technically I don't...) Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Since that Baroness isn't quite around.. it would... and you can always get other's to vote by bugging them on AIM... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

doesn't work if they're not on AIM though... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Than get on ICQ... And leave messages.. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

me not like ICQ... and people who I feel like leaving messages for not like ICQ either. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

What's wrong with ICQ? It lets you leave messages for people.. and keeps a log....Fine.. Get Trillian.... it merges AIM,ICQ,M$N,YM and IRQ...or whatever it is... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

I wish aim had an autologger... ICQ is just too difficult... you have to know the numbers and all that... and I'm too lazy... and I know a grand total of... hmm... four... people with ICQ? Something like that. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

You only need the number for when you add them to your list.. not hard to get...GS, Bill, Jas, Me, Nick, And a load of others are on ICQ... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”