Holy jesus.....

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Nickolas

Holy jesus.....

Post by Nickolas »

Ooooookay, I am acting outside of the Kingdom of Cerulea, yet....somehow in their behalf. If that even makes sense.....

It seems the new King of Cerulea made a few....bold statements. See here

Now damnit!...and pardon my language....but they're both right. Matts ego is hurting Ocia, Kolya is a renegade and Peter shouldn't have said anything...at least not publicly anyway. Damn all their hides! It seems that the previous war....even though stopped by Andreas and myself, is destined to be! Now....before anything happens, I personally emailed Matt, in an attempt to talk like 2 normal people. Matt can flip on a dime, it is all about timing, so it might quell the masses.....or cause a massive war because I tried to be nice. If you want to see it, I will forward it to you, email me at nick112147@gmail.com and I will reply with a forwarded message. I know some people around here, namely Scott and Chrim will want to see my message...for some reason or another. But, in the end I have a bad feeling about this, as Ocia can be very VERY stubborn, and with this renegade Kolya Radchenko as their Marshal, there might be some problems. Point being yeah, Peter was out of line, but so was everyone there. Peter made NO THREATENING remarks towards Ocia as a nation. So their blather worries me. I will be on extended vacation for all of January (I will be out of the U.S.) and will be unable to make sure Cerulea is not plunged into hell.

That now brings me to the purpose of this message. Peacekeepers. If Ocia threatens war....again....I request that peacekeepers be sent to the border to keep Ocia off Cerulean soil. This is totally unofficial, which means that when the time comes, and if the Kaiser is kind enough to sympathize, that Shireroth sends peacekeepers as a gesture of friendship, not from a request, official or otherwise.

Generally speaking....this sucks....like I said both sides are right, Peter should have said it in private and Kolya/Matt should know when to shut their heathen lips!

Thank you,
~Nick
Nickolas the Terrible

Jonas

Re: Holy jesus.....

Post by Jonas »

This means Shireroth would enter two wars the same time. Interesting...
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Kaiser Reynardine I

Post by Kaiser Reynardine I »

Ooo...that could be problematic...

...We'll see what we can spare. But the war in Jasonia will probably take most of our forces...

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Not to mention that the people involved in the war in Jasonia are actually doing it to have fun and hold no grudges with each other :p
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Anyone who has a Blackadder Avatar deserves aid.
I'd be happy to lead an expeditionary force :)

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

This is why I'm glad we have no such thing as "rights" in Shireroth.. no one can yell about "Free Speech". (I only read the first 7 posts)

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Nick, I'll note two things.
1. Most of Ocia's citizens are rising up against the unjust reaction. So I think they'll sort it.
2. You don't actually have to agree to a recwar. This is one of those situations you can say the whole thing was too stupid, you won't fight over it, and get away with that in the international community without looking like a coward. Besides, much more exciting war about to start ...
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Nickolas

Post by Nickolas »

I noticed, Andreas. But I think a war with them might cut them down to proper size! However, hopefully they will sort it out themselves. If they don't sort it out they will collapse. But if war is avoidable then it should be avoided I think.

EDIT:
It seems it has begun and Matt is already denying it.
http://mnins.dr-spangle.com/wordpress/?p=543
If their own president leaves because he feels the nation is a douche...then I believe it is safe to say, the nation is a douche.
Last edited by Nickolas on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nickolas the Terrible

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

......infiltrate.....co-opt.....REVOLUTION!

I need to find John Lenin.

(pant, pant, wheeze)

Nickolas

Post by Nickolas »

I could start a revolution there right now. But out of respect for Michael, I will not.
Nickolas the Terrible

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Ah, phooey.

Nickolas

Post by Nickolas »

Well, I have news sort of....

I am now General of Outer Heaven, within the sovereign Kingdom of Wei, within the Empire of Cerulea. So I could get away with it now. But Krom knows I would be in so much trouble.....

If Peter doesn't behead me for the crime of asshattery, I would surely be branded a war criminal of some kind. Crimes against peace...I am sure Kovac would think of SOMETHING...

I still like the idea though. I AM NOT SAYING I WILL ACT ON IT! *looks for Ocian spies in the closet*
Nickolas the Terrible

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

2. You don't actually have to agree to a recwar. This is one of those situations you can say the whole thing was too stupid, you won't fight over it, and get away with that in the international community without looking like a coward. Besides, much more exciting war about to start ...
No you'd still look like a coward - you'd just be fortunate that everyone is equally cowardly these days. I miss the Atterans...

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”