*More Troops land*

Yardistani Annexation Cor

*More Troops land*

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

Schlangen is hereby annexed by yardistan and shall be incorporated into our lands. We are prepared to defend our interests. Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Gryphon the Pure

Re: *More Troops land*

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Umm... no. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

Aw, you're boring.*Troops begin to leave Schlangen* Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Gryphon the Pure

umm... a few of you can stay... just don't randomly take control or anything... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Curt Kobain

Post by Curt Kobain »

*walks back*Hey, where's the bathroom here? If you ever need anything please don't hesitateto ask someone else firstI'm too busy acting like I'm not naive.I've seen it all; I was here first

Gryphon the Pure

umm... well, it was over there*points at a pile of large plates of greenish plastic*But evidently it is now over there...*points to what looks like a toilet sitting in the middle of the street*I think these winds are getting dangerous...*strategically folds wings to hold balance* Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Curt Kobain

Post by Curt Kobain »

It would seem that the YAC moved some stuff around. If you ever need anything please don't hesitateto ask someone else firstI'm too busy acting like I'm not naive.I've seen it all; I was here first

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

That will happen. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon the Pure

actually, that wasn't the YAC... that was the storm... but you can think whatever you want... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Return to “County of Schlangen”