By Popular Demand...

Gryphon the Pure

By Popular Demand...

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

*breaks out the bubbly*Umm... here... party...*throws a frew chunks of raw meat in a pit and waits for the lions**while waiting, throws a couple chunks of cooked meat in and waits for the gladiators**finding that no gladiators are volunteering, grabs a couple random guys, gives them swords, and throws the newly titled "dead meat" into the pit*There... party away, boys... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Harvey the Blue

Re: By Popular Demand...

Post by Harvey the Blue »

Llanowar? Serra?Magic: the Gathering fan! Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Whee! You still exist! Since everything is but an apparition, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter. - Longchenpa

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*hops into gladiator pit**removes the civilians**GLARES at gyphon, nearly paralysing him with fear*never NEVER do that again....our citizens are not mere cattle!!*lion attacks stone**stone swings and decapitates it with a blow from his fist*get the point? YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

Oh no!*points at Stone*He's hurting the kitties! "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

*calls the cleaning staff*You get used to it. Here, take this. It will probably be useful eventually.*hands Aurefiction some cleaner designed to get blood out of clothes* Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*pokes blood red chestplate*i gave up on that a looooooooooong time agoi mean....this thing used to be blue..... YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

Ugh.*feels rather sickened and takes aback*Maybe I could try and clean it perhaps? I'm kinda good at those things... "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

*looks at the chestplate*Aure...that is nothing....*takes chestplate from Aure and runs off with it* Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*teleports and take chestplate back*MINE!! no cleaning!!!! MINE!!!!*straps it back on*it has a wasible inner liner......so it smells fine...... YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

Well fine... Go around all bloody...*shrugs* "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*rips the lion open the spread it's blood on the earth**mutters in an evil language**a form made of blood and bones that looks like stone walks up to stone**shakes hands*hey! it worked!!!now go away*melts into ground*cooooooooll YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

*stands petrified for a couple of seconds...**blinks*Ok... I'm SO outta here.*walks off* "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Gryphon the Pure

*casts level 6 revive on kittie**casts level 4 heal on kittie**casts level 12 shield on civilians**casts level 8 shield on kitties**casts level 26 shield on self**wonders if there is a spell called "shield"**decides that third edition d&d is crap**calls in the entertainers* Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

UEC

Post by UEC »

*Just starts casting Magic Missle left and right*I love that spell.... WHEEEE *keeps casting magic missle randomly* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Indeed it is, Gryph, but the pretty pictures make up for it..*bursts in, John Cleese as Lancelot a la Holy Grail style, and slays everyone.*Hah-hah! ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*sword breaks on stone*"if someone could give me a little push?"of course*grabs eoin, throws him 20 feet*my pleasure YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

That's not playing fair.. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart Proud Citizen of Pyramodia

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

drow aren't known for fairness :P YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

Well.. at least they aren't known for putting on Fairs... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

well.....no rides anyway....there was a carnivalish type thing....more of a circus really...... YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

I thought that was an Orgy... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon the Pure

We can leave this topic any day, y'know... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

those were usually held at graduation and advaning cerimonies, when a girl is sacrified to lloth....*is completely serious*i remember the had a big one once they finally prfected me......but as i was merely a tool, the did not give me working.....plumbing.....as such the designed me not to take place in the festivities YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Return to “County of Schlangen”