HummDeeDumm...

Gryphon the Pure

Question mark?

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

*Steps outside... looks up... scratches head...*Helloooo?*opens wings* Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Re: HummDeeDumm...

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

Barony... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Draco the Tainted

Boo!

Post by Draco the Tainted »

*Drops onto Gryphon**glares at Brrapa*I shal call it wat I wish. According to Webster&Webster... a state is defined as:A political body, or body politic; the whole body of people who are united one government, whatever may be the form of the government; a nation.wich is a close enough defenition to the way I used it. Deal.*Pushes off Gryphon and soars away* Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Draco the Tainted

HummDeeDumm...

*Circles the Barony capitol then comes to perch on the highest point, folds wings, and looks out over the state* Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Irreverence Brightstar

Re: Boo!

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

*Drops down next to Draco*Hi. Whatcha doin' pushing the duke?Heh.*moves so that Draco is covored in his shadow*It's good to be big. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Kaiser Mog I

Post by Kaiser Mog I »

being little is good too! A winter's night, as cold as ice // It warms me to the bone //But as I sit and think a bit, I find I'm not alone //It seems to me that those with me //are cold as ice as well //So they sit and freeze, screaming "Help us, please! //Come save us from our Hell!" //But that is them and this is me... //...I like this chilly state //Why can't they just help themselves, //instead of tempting fate? //I burn and rave, with flaming waves //and save them from their Hell //But now I'm trapped alone within... //...come free me from my shell

Draco the Tainted

*Points to his action three posts up*I'm amazed your shadow can cover me, seeing as I am quite a ways away...*Flys back to the capitol building, pinches Brightstar's tail, then takes off, circles the capitol five times, and perches once more on the highest tower*:-P Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Gryphon the Pure

*rubs neck*geez... did you have to make such a dramatic entrance?*looks up at Brightstar*You too.*Joins his half brother on the capitol*I'd say welcome back... but my back would say unwelcome.I take it you're gonna stay for awhile...Hopefully I can deal with that...Oh well. Drop on by my office and I can make you a citizen. I think this Barony might be open if I'm really moving to the duchy. I just might give you a shot, if my Baroness agrees.*stretches wings and rubs shoulders*jeez...*settles down in a comfortable perch* Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Brrapa Lu Eraro

I believe the Baroness is dead. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Gryphon the Pure

Hmm... so it's official now? Jeez... that sucks... oh well... still. She founded the Barony anyhow... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Indeed. And a new Baron(ess) is needed. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Draco the Tainted

I shall make a note of that...*departs towards the Immigration office* Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Gryphon the Pure

*does likewise* Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Brrapa Lu Eraro

*simply appears there* Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Return to “County of Schlangen”