If you wish to overthrow me...

Baroness Sabriel

If you wish to overthrow me...

Post by Baroness Sabriel »

This is the promised topic. If anyone has any qualms or complaints about my returning after such a long absence, please, state your reasoning here. Anyone can post... Don't give up until YOU know the war is lost. I'm female, I'm an anomaly, what can I say?

Irreverence Brightstar

Re: If you wish to overthrow me...

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

The Kitanus Fields stand beside the Baroness in defending her throne, no matter what. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

hehe, I don't think anyone will be contesting with a dragon against them then... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Or against Imperial Support. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Gryphon the Pure

yes, good point there too. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Yerp... especially the point of my sword.... Was that your point? Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

That and the fact that any who fear death.... The Kaiser IS Death! Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

The Kaiser is Death.... Long live the Kaiser...hehe Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

even funnier coming from you... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I still think is was more effective as James' sig... Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Yeah.... twas a good sig... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Baroness Sabriel

Post by Baroness Sabriel »

Ay ay ay! I'm sitting here at work, bored out of my mind. Again, sorry for being gone so long. College hunting and the like. *sigh* WAY too much for my tiny little brain to take in. Oh well. Howdy everyone. How are y'all doing? Don't give up until YOU know the war is lost. I'm female, I'm an anomaly, what can I say?

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Wow, she's back!*goes back to his thanedom to bake a cake or some such* Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

Gryphon the Pure

well... although this barony never does anything productive, we still manage to cling on to third place for most active subdivision... hmm... oh, and yardistan is first in case you didn't notice... I started baking fig newtons as a sideish job... yardistan already dominates the cookie market... want a fig newton? here, for the baroness, free.*tosses her a couple newtons* Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

*pastes a "Official supplier of newtons" on the side of Joseph's head* Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

newton: kilogram meters per second squaredheh... works for me...*rushes off to title request thread* Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Return to “County of Schlangen”