Pomp and circumstance! (or is that gunfire and cannons?)

Baroness Sabriel

Pomp and circumstance! (or is that gunfire and cannons?)

Post by Baroness Sabriel »

I return. I apologize for my long absence. I have much catching up to do. As it stand, I am undergoing many changes in life and will, interestingly enough, probably be around here more. If anyone could update me as to the major points of what has happened since my leave, I would be much obliged.Also, and this is very important, I am taking back my position as Baroness. I will be the ruling Noble *unless* it is mandated otherwise. I would love to return and to rule to the best of my abilities with my baron and the rest of my crew. However, I would understand should the Kaiser/Kaiseress/Landsraad choose to overturn my rule and grant it solely to the Baron. If any of you, the people of Schlangen, other baronies, duchies, and the whole of Shireroth are against my return, please, state the reason why. I shall set up a separate topic for this. Treat it as it should be treated.I state once again that I, Baroness Sabrielle of the Barony of Schlangen, have returned to reclaim my rule. If anyone sees fit to contest this, do so in the proper area and way. Thank you. Don't give up until YOU know the war is lost. I'm female, I'm an anomaly, what can I say?

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Pomp and circumstance! (or is that gunfire and cannons?)

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Wonderful speech! I welcome you back home.Hmm... so far, we've seceded from tymaria, started an economic system, Schlangen now has a flag, being the first vertically oriented flag of the subdivisions, We now have an ex-terrorist as the Baron of Velouria, the Kaiseress has retired and we are now under rule of Kaiser Mors II, A.S.T.R.O. has been created as a successor to the Jasonian Space Organization, and a national space program as well, yet nothing has really been done to any avail there, we are now on tense relations with Barcarao, and are establishing trade with other nations, a national bank has been established, people are going to start getting paid, subdivisions may tax as they please, umm... a few other things. If I think of them I shall post later. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

The Dragon of Kildare was awakened as Irreverence Brightstar, and has taken the position of webmaster, we have an air force which is semi active with an inactive general and a force of a Gryphon, and a Dragon and rider, and whatever leftover jets or carriers we have from the earlier shirithian air force... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

Basically, yeah. That's about right.Welcome back, Baroness. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Welcome back.. and great to see ya. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Return to “County of Schlangen”