My sincerest apologies...

Baroness Sabriel

My sincerest apologies...

Post by Baroness Sabriel »

My sincerest apologies to all of you. I have been absent for an unprecendented amount of time and I'm sure you haven't been given an explanation. Mine is this: I have had neither the time nor the patience, as I have been going through extraordinary mental anguish these past few weeks. I have been in no fit state to rule my lands. I realize that this is an inexcusable reason and I humble myself before the present Kaiseress. Please forgive me.I have worse news, however. I hope to assuage it, however. I will be gone for the next 3 weeks, as well. I must go to the land where many horses roam. Because this time I have left an official decree of absence (which is out of my control), I am turning over my powers to the Baron. He shall rule for me while I am away. He shall be given the power to vote in the Landsraad. He has all the powers, abilities, and otherwise influences that I would otherwise have. Please accept him as the ruler.Upon my return, I shall reclaim that power and he will not have my permission to do as he freely pleases. However, until that time, treat him as he should be treated.A note to my Baron... during my absence I turn everything over to you. Understand that this is only temporary. Upon my return, I shall have all my rights and powers back, unless the public should decide to overthrow me and render me powerless. I understand the reasons they would have to do such a thing, but I sincerely hope that will not come to pass. I trust you wholeheartedly. Also, in addition to this, if you get the chance, please post our flag, however, unfinished, so we don't run into the same complaints as we have in the past. Rule well... Don't give up until YOU know the war is lost. I'm female, I'm an anomaly, what can I say?

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Re: My sincerest apologies...

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

So Noted. The baron is now recognized as the Ruling Noble. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

The return.

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I am happy to announce that after a lengthy absence, our Baroness will be returning shortly.She will reclaim all rights of the ruling noble, and shall do with them as she sees fit to do.I thank you all for assisting me during my rule, and I shall continue to operate with this Barony to keep it going so long as the Baroness and Kaiser/Kaiseress/Landsraad see fit. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Re: The return.

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Goodo and good to hear... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Gryphon the Pure

damn, I'm gonna miss being mod... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

Hehehehe... *contains his dragon-grin*Perhaps... perhaps...*Grins* Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell, Merry and sad to tell, And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?-T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

But till she returns you are still recognized as Baron.... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Gryphon the Pure

Hmm... this absence seems to be taking quite awhile... hope everything's okay... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Don't you talk to her? Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Gryphon the Pure

Umm... she's completely confused about what's happened to shireroth, then she kinda changed the subject and moved on... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

In other words.... You are the full Baron now? Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Gryphon the Pure

I have not a clue... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

WEll.. Get a clue damn it.. Ask her.. and be persistant! Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Return to “County of Schlangen”