Air Force Enlistment

Irreverence Brightstar

Air Force Enlistment

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

*lands in front of the Air Force Recruitment Center, scattering MPs and civilians alike. Peeks his huge eye in the door.*Hello, I'd like to enlist in the Shirithian Air Force... as would Eros Darkstar... we're a team. Dragon and rider, you know? Is that a problem?*dragon-grins* Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Air Force Enlistment

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I would be glad to grant you enlistment into the air force, as our general is away currently, it has not gone very far. So what do we have now? A dragon and rider, an inactive biped general and a gryphon... hmm... we should get some jets sometime. (note to self: get that deal straightened with Elwynn HTE once we get some cash.)Welcome to the force. May it be with you. Always. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

Thank you.Also, perhaps you could work out a deal with the Delvenusian state of Electrovenus to buy weapons, jets, or the like? Hmm... just an idea. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

lol... once I get some money... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Return to “County of Schlangen”