A.S.T.R.O.

Gryphon the Pure

A.S.T.R.O.

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Standing for: AeroSpace Tactical Research OperationsWhich is what this is intended to be about. Hopefully we can work this up to be as productive as the old JASO space program.This is the temporary site until I can get the board up and running. Feel free to put anything related here. Suggestions for designs, requests for partnership, anything on that topic. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Re: A.S.T.R.O.

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

Shall I go make a forum for you? Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon the Pure

Umm... yah, sure go ahead. But I do intend to eventually get a board operating for it, and maybe I can recruit Elwynn high tech engineering, so we can actually have something going on there... like I said... successor to JASO hopefully... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

JASO was a non-national organization. Meaning, no nation had control of it. I'm going for a national space agency here... I'm not sure what your plans are.... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon the Pure

well then, a clone... whatever...wasn't JASO with Jasonia? Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Initially... But that changed quickly... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon the Pure

Well then... *folds arms triumphantly* Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Yes.. But I'm not looking for an organization the quickly changes to international.... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon the Pure

oh... how about eventually? Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

THat's what I'm saying...... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Return to “County of Schlangen”