Air Force

Baroness Sabriel

Air Force

Post by Baroness Sabriel »

This is the Air Force topic I told y'all that I'd post in here. Feel free to type anything *related to the Air Force* in here that you'd like! This includes question you might have about why there is an Air Force, or comments on how kewl it is to finally have an Air Force *hint hint wink wink*, and even suggestions as to what should be done to or with the Air Force. Just type anything your heart desires... *once again, please! Keep it related to the Air Force*Have fun everyone! Don't give up until YOU know the war is lost.I'm female, I'm an anomaly, what can I say?

Gryphon the Pure

New General

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

It's just about time we got this show on the road. I've appointed a new General to this air force, General Lee Cynical.He now has my authorization to use whatever resources he needs to get our planes in the air. He will be working with the newly created Elwynn High-Tech Engineering corporation to get jets, forces, a base, anything necessary to this project. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Re: New General

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

Well, we have plenty of places to base...bases.. and When DS returns.. I'm gonna speak with hima bout a commerce economy... and.. after talking to GS... I'm gonna start minting the €rb In Real Life... Real Erbs... you can even put them in a bank and use them online..... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

Our pending location for the base is on the westernmost island of Norfolk... Do you have a scale for the map? That would really help. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

WE really ought to do that... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I am here. University politics are vicious precisely because the stakes are so small. - Henry KissingerNever interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. - Napoleon BonaparteMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Kaiseress Viviantia I

You are indeed.. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Once I get back home, I suppose we could start discussion for the commerce economy... University politics are vicious precisely because the stakes are so small. - Henry KissingerNever interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. - Napoleon BonaparteMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

General Lee Cynical

Re: Air Force

Post by General Lee Cynical »

I am the new head of the Schlangen Air Force. Just wondering if there is any possibility that, in addition to the base, we could have four aircraft carriers in the water around our islands. As there is no central location for the base, the carriers could provide us with a more even distribution of forces through-out our Barony. This raises the question of whether or not Baronies have national waters. Anyone stumbling upon this who has any information on that subject, please either post something here, or email me at adamclarewho@yahoo.com.

Kaiseress Viviantia I

We have only 1 carriar.. I think the Excalibor from back in the day... RSS Excalibor... good ship....as for baronies having waters.... no..... but Shireroth as a whole does.... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon the Pure

okay, first of all: it's the Shirithian Air Force, not just Schlangen, and second of all, you aren't the head of it. You are the general. You are still overseen by the Baroness and myself, it's just right now I don't feel like restricting you too much.As for the ships, I believe if you asked Elwynn, they could help you design others, but you'll have to figure out how to construct them.Excalibor, eh? Does it still work, and are there any planes or anything with it? I'd be happy to know, as would our General, I believe. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I would be happy to get an outside contractor for either ships or planes. For a price, of course. Top of the line technology, y'know? Eros DarkstarGovernor of Aerovenus(Republic of Delvenus)Thane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)

Kaiseress Viviantia I

WEll... We have a hand full of DIO Fighter/Bombers laying about somewhere... not sure where.... Maybe on Amity at the old JASO headquarters....The Excalibor(sp) still work ...but it's... really old.. dating back to the founding of the modern republic... back in 2000 which, micronationaly speaking.. is a long time ago... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon the Pure

whoa... whoa... deja vu... deja vu...

General Lee Cynical

Post by General Lee Cynical »

Sorry for my presumptuous behavior. While the president is the commander of all branches of the military, it is the generals who are in direct control of their respective forces.

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Aren't I the "president" type person round here? Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon the Pure

no, you're more like the 'dictator for life' type person around here. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Yerp... true... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon the Pure

Long Live the Kaiseress!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

THank you... thank you.. I'm here every once in a while! Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Return to “County of Schlangen”