Small notice

dStryker

Small notice

Post by dStryker »

Under an agreement around a year ago or so, the Raynor Isles were given to me as part of my personal estate. Just a reminder... University politics are vicious precisely because the stakes are so small. - Henry KissingerNever interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. - Napoleon BonaparteMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Re: Small notice

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

I forgot bout that.... Might wanna bring that to the Kaiser's Attention... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Kaiser Los I

Post by Kaiser Los I »

It's been in my attention for a long time. I'm choosing to ignore it. Let DStryker and Baronness Sabriel work it out. "The number one thing that is different in micronationalism and real life is that while in real life most people want to be a part of the solution, in micronationalism most people want to be a part of the problem" - Ari Rahikkala

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

As long as nothing's done to it, it's fine with me... University politics are vicious precisely because the stakes are so small. - Henry KissingerNever interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. - Napoleon BonaparteMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

So basically... it as simple as... You have a personal estate in this barony.... nice... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Yes... University politics are vicious precisely because the stakes are so small. - Henry KissingerNever interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. - Napoleon BonaparteMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

Than all is well.... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Baroness Sabriel

Post by Baroness Sabriel »

I am sorry. I didn't realize that I owned part of your land. If you would like it back, please just ask and you shall receive. If you are allowing me to use it, thank you very much. If that is the case, I allow you full access to do with it as you will within reason (of course). Please alert me of your decision so that I may accomodate everyone. Thank you. Don't give up until YOU know the war is lost. I'm female, I'm an anomaly, what can I say?

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

I think the best way to set it up is like how a person can own land in the US.. but it is still US territory... DS owns the land, call him Lord of the Raynor Islands.. but Then Baroness is the Baron over the land, as it is her territory. but DS' land... I think that made sence. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Return to “County of Schlangen”