A baroness must have a baron...

Baroness Sabriel

A baroness must have a baron...

Post by Baroness Sabriel »

As those of you who are currently reading this know, I am going to be ruling with a baron. I rank over him, but he will help me a great deal with certain affairs, mostly looking over the Air Force that was just newly created and will be based in an as-of-yet undetermined area of Schlangen. His name is Joseph and I would like it if everyone would welcome him in and help him as much as you have been helping me. Thanks to everyone who is being patient and helping me understand what in Tymaria is going on.

Kaiser Mors I

Re: A baroness must have a baron...

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

hmmm.. "What is Tymaria".... is that like "what is the PRH"? hehehe I LIKE IT!Joseph is cool.. I want his hair..... hehehehe or...just the length... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Baroness Sabriel

Post by Baroness Sabriel »

Hmmmmm.... what is a PRH, or RPH, or whatever that was that you said? And though I didn't say in the last post *ask, actually* what Tymaria was, I would like to know your thoughts. Thanks so much!

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

PRH: People Republic of HellIt's an old Micronation, long defunct...Tymaria: United Republic of Tymaria.... It's another nation...pub44.ezboard.com/btymaria Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Having slain the imposter Ganondorf, i am glad to reside in this wonderful land, but i hope that the baroness will accept me as her baron. I'd like to say hey to any citizens there are out there, because citizens are cool, and we couldn't function without you (well, maybe... but it'd be (and/or has been) hella boring)yah, thanx all, and i'll give myself a profile picture as soon as i can fix my scanner and post it on a website

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

I wish I had a scanner... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Return to “County of Schlangen”