On the airforce

Peter Little

On the airforce

Post by Peter Little »

What type of budget do you have, what role do you have for the airforce? major questions when it comes to an airforce(or any armed force for that matter!) Pete LittleNational Affairs Minister of South MondesiaMinister of Culture of Tymaria

Kaiser Ikol I

Re: On the airforce

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

Well, it doesn't help our Minister of Trade vanished.... I might need to appoint a new one... "Gazing at people, some hand in hand,Just what I'm going through they can't understand.Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,Just what you want to be, you will be in the end."---The Moody BluesKaiser Ikol I

Baroness Sabriel

Sorry...

Post by Baroness Sabriel »

I'm terribly sorry, but I don't have any information on the air force. I was told that I was now in charge of it and I have been given nothing. I don't know my budget, I don't know who works for me, I don't know the supplies I have at my disposal, I don't even know where it is stationed. Until this information has been given to me, I can't really help you. Sorry...

Kaiser Ikol I

Re: Sorry...

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

That's where your job comes in.. What do you need? where do you wanna be stationed, How much cash is needed? (not that money really means anything in Micronations).. And I don't know who you have workign for you.. as far as I know.. Shireroth has no more then a few unorganized militia groups... YAC and such.. "Gazing at people, some hand in hand,Just what I'm going through they can't understand.Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,Just what you want to be, you will be in the end."---The Moody BluesKaiser Ikol I

Return to “County of Schlangen”