Mindless ramblingssss.....

Baroness Sabriel

Re: Mindless ramblingssss.....

Post by Baroness Sabriel »

This is the board thing I set up for idle, mindless ramblings which most *including myself* love to do.Please use this board for such talk. It is much appreciated! Don't give up until YOU know the war is lost.I'm female, I'm an anomaly, what can I say?

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Perhaps free word association? hehe Ari, Would you like to get us started.. *waits for Ari to Appear* Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Baroness Sabriel

Mindless ramblingssss.....

Post by Baroness Sabriel »

Blah... blah... blah... blah...Thi Don't give up until YOU know the war is lost.I'm female, I'm an anomaly, what can I say?

Earl AW

Post by Earl AW »

only about an inch CLICK HERE TO ENTER!!! Don't forget the password: waruhwhatisitgoodforabsolutelynothing-THE REAL EARL WASHBURN Regards, His Excellency The Right Honourable President of the Republic of Amerada, Earl Andrew Washburn. NGS-New York #30 (D)CGS-Interim Prime Minister, Ottawa South

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

WTF is that supposed to mean? Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Earl AW

Post by Earl AW »

it means I shold be going now CLICK HERE TO ENTER!!! Don't forget the password: waruhwhatisitgoodforabsolutelynothing-THE REAL EARL WASHBURN Regards, His Excellency The Right Honourable President of the Republic of Amerada, Earl Andrew Washburn. NGS-New York #30 (D)CGS-Interim Prime Minister, Ottawa South

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

Yes it does.. and don't come back with that Sig... "Always keep a firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time"Kaiser Ikol I

Draco Thorne I

Post by Draco Thorne I »

What are you talking about!!! I live for that sig...post more Earl... "One death is a tragedy. One million? A statistic." -Josef Stalin

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

Well, that's cause you are immature.. (and don't quote my odd behavior as immatureity.. there are different kinds of maturity) "Always keep a firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time"Kaiser Ikol I

Draco Thorne I

Post by Draco Thorne I »

Yeah...your kind of immaturity needs anger managementMORE EARL MORE!!! "One death is a tragedy. One million? A statistic." -Josef Stalin

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

You keep saying that.. but yet know nothing of me.... Perhaps you only speak of your own minds needs. "Always keep a firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time"Kaiser Ikol I

Fax Malysus

Post by Fax Malysus »

Oooooooooooh.....Schooled you, Damien!Word to his mother!ok, i'm done. -Fax MalysusNEWS Editor-In-ChiefPolitioSolomirathius of DelvenusModerator of the Delvenus Conventionpub37.ezboard.com/brepublicofdelvenus

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

I certainly hope so....hehe "Gazing at people, some hand in hand,Just what I'm going through they can't understand.Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,Just what you want to be, you will be in the end."---The Moody BluesKaiser Ikol I

Return to “County of Schlangen”