*the wreckage of an ice breaker is seen off the coast*

david northworthy beckfor

Re: *the wreckage of an ice breaker is seen off the coast*

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

A few hours later, from a shining, frost encrusted blue monolith, a voice shouted out...The Conglacio lives! Long live the Count of Schlangen!

AngelGuardian93

Re: *the wreckage of an ice breaker is seen off the coast*

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

(*Applaudes!*) There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

david northworthy beckfor

*the wreckage of an ice breaker is seen off the coast*

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

from it, a burned rowing boat floats to the shore....as the empty craft aproaches, preists from a temple to Zalman, that had been erected the night before, come to the beach....as the boat hits the shore, the ghostly figure of a man can be seen stepping out onto the beach, approaching the priestsThe head of the preists greeted the apperition. "Welcome to Schlangen, My Lord. It is good to have you with us again." In the cool wind, a voice came..."Thankyou, I look forward to being alive again. Tell, me, is the Reserator active?" "It is, my Lord, though the warmer climate here is troublesome, the better technology in this land is of use, so it should work fine.""Then lead on!" If you feel an icy chill...the Conglacio is amongst you

Return to “County of Schlangen”