A Most Unfortunate Happening

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Draco the Tainted

A Most Unfortunate Happening

Post by Draco the Tainted »

It seems that the great flagship of the Fields Kitanus, the KFS Cat's Paw, has mysteriously disappeared into the deep. I had not heard contact since I sent it home from Shirekeep, and so I went out to search for it. I have found it not, and it does not look like time will heal this ailment. My speculation is that the dark lord Vanchau Nguyen and his 3\/1L minions have taken it in their great crusade. If this is true, then we have not much time. Rally the troops, for we go now on a rescue mission! Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: A Most Unfortunate Happening

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

*Points out*Yardistan still owns this place...so...we will be of service, should you wish. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

ErosDarkstar

Re: A Most Unfortunate Happening

Post by ErosDarkstar »

You do that. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”