*Continuing Occupation*

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: *Continuing Occupation*

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

Um....This isn't a duchy!And you better not be occupying my duchy....*glare* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Yardistani Annexation Cor

*Continuing Occupation*

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

We are going to continue our occupation of this duchy until our goals have been met. Submit to the Y.A.C.!

You know, if you hadn't bothered changing it back and forth, nobody would be confused like this.And we have no need for Goldshire. You can have it. We just want Kitanus Fields. We don't feel that that is too much to tak...ask. Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Kaiseress Jadie

You can't have it...my barony!!!*glare* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

*pff*You've done a great job at getting rid of us, by the way.I think I will call this place...hmm...how's Tera du Kitanus? Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Kaiseress Jadie

BAH!! *murmurs*Is someone going to help me out here? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Excuse my saying so, but I find it hard to take an invading force seriously when their crest looks like something you can open on the armor of a crack suicide squad. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

UEC

Post by UEC »

You mock Yardistan?You do realize you just mocked Shireroth aswell.. and the Hegemony... (which was Shireroth.....and MACH and Hyperborea...).... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

UEC

Post by UEC »

*starts cursing at EZboard*sorry.. don't mind me.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

1) Wanders in2) Reads post3) Reads reference to suicide4) Kills self...1) is reborn from own ashes... Let's get ready to RoX0Rz!!!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Crazy phoenixes... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Solitary Poet 8

Crazy? This coming from a Yardistani...... ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

that must indeed be crazy.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

We are all insane deep down inside, I believe. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Yes....yes we are.....very insane indeed....*giggles* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

True, everyone is insane. Some are just more unique than others. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Kaiseress Jadie

I was thinking more severe...not unique...because we are all unique just like everyone else. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

as was I...some of us are just less restrained than others... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

That is a very good fact.. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

insanity is good... Life is far mor interesting that way...

Kaiseress Jadie

Life would indeed be dull without being at least a little bit insane.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

No. That's why you should give Kitanus Fields to Yardistan. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Because it is good to be a little insane? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

occupation continues im going to blow them all up you realize. YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiseress Jadie

okie dokie...just don't make too much of a mess..thanks! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*blows up every yac outpost lighting the fleeing yac on fire*wheeee!!!!1GO TO AGNI YA SUMBITCH!!!BURN!!!!!!!!111*burns all the yac in the fields to death*chaos, panic, destruction.....my work here is done. YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”