If you would be so kind

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Kaiseress Jadie

If you would be so kind

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

I don't want you to lose your pretty graphics...so if you could change the forum name back to Barony of Kitanus fields I would greatly appreciate it.oh and you have 2 votes in the Landsraad Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Re: If you would be so kind

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Done, and done. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Kaiseress Jadie

Thank you for my new pretty graphic Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

*annexes banner*HAH! HAHAHAHAH!! What now? Submit to the Y.A.C.!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I'll give it willingly to the YAC Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

So than you will willingly put the YAC Logo/Seal on it, correct? If you really are giving it to us... Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Kaiseress Jadie

I have seen those seals....There is one on one of Erik's swords... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Scott made those, methinks. See the avatar of the Yac?...place it on your banner, thankee. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

OVER MY DEAD BODY WILL I PUT THAT ON MY BANNER!!!! WE ARE NOT SUBMITTING TO YARDISTAN!!!!!*pulls out sword* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

What are you going to do? Kill me with a line that says "*stabs nick*"? [sarcasm]Oh no! Scared! Whatever shall I do.[/sarcasm]Put it on your banner. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

And if you think that was immature, watch this!*thwacks Nick from behind with a wet towel* ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

I am highly amused....and no I won't sink to that level Nick....*laughs* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

The Kaiseress is disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Means "no." ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

YAY! PIRATES REFERENCE!!!!Just try not to do anything .....stupid....*giggles* whee-hee hee!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Wherefore dost thou run and cavort? What pleasure hath the Poet brought for thee that would send thee to wild prances and laughter? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

*laughs*He did a reference to Pirates of the Caribbean....the best movie of all time...*dances around the room* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I'm thinkin' I shall not put the YAC logo on my banner. So sorry. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Kaiseress Jadie

YAY! I would have been concerned if you had.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Well...you said it was ours, so now we're telling you to put our banner on it. That's only fair. Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Kaiseress Jadie

Who said we had to be fair? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

You can tell me to put your banner on it all you want, and I will nod, say "sure", and proceed to ignore you So sorry. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Horay for the smile-and-nod policy...

Kaiseress Jadie

*just smiles and nods* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*takes a knife and carves stones emblem (biohazard) all over yadristani territory after a long root beer binge*whoo....i dizzy now....YAY!!! IM GONNA BE SICK!!!!*pukes* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiseress Jadie

*holds back Stone's hair*Poor Stone*snaps fingers and handsome servant comes up*Can you clean this up when he is done please?Thank you Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

You're holding his hair?!AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Thats so sweet! *grins**runs*

Kaiseress Jadie

I am just being a good friend....even though I would think his wife..would be the one doing this..but considering her condition..it is understandable...Stone are you done yet? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*something in the vomit wiggles protestingly*...i don't remember what that was...... YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

*annexes stone's vomit**annexes stone's wife**annexes stone's hair**annexes jadie again* Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Kaiseress Jadie

Why am I being annexed again? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”