homecoming

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

ErosDarkstar

Re: homecoming

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Oh dear... this should be interesting Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

Indeed indeed. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareI BELIEVE IN SWEETCHEEKS! (honk if you get the reference)

Stone Jackabar

homecoming

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*stone and sally ride out onto the feilds to stones old home. a modest, if well fortified stone house surrounded by grazing land.**sally is enrapturend by thebeauty of the landscape and begins to set up a easel as stone cleans up the house**eros and irreverange fly by**both seem to stare down the other, before breaking into laughter and a friendly embrace*Eros: Welcome home stone, sally, did you have a nice honeymoon.Stone: Fantastic, but it's good to be back to where so much began....Sally: stone dear! Why don't you make tea for our guest.*busies himself in the kitchen* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

I have to agree with you both....if Sally starts posting again...I will have...8 citizens...meep!! Some people will not be pleased with me....*shrugs* oh well.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*to Sally*Hi I'm Eriana. I brought you a house warming present...*Hands Sally a very large ceramic wine amphora filled with Root Beer*Welcome home....

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

And if she does, I'll have three... mwahahahaha. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

(sally ain't gonna post again sry folks)*sally accepts the gift*ooo, thank you, i better hide this from him, he'd try and drink it all at once you know... YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”