Call to Arms

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Irreverence Brightstar

Re: Call to Arms

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

*Irreverence, flapping down to land in the fields, rallies the tiger-riders*Come, booming catmounts,Come flame, and come doom!Come, B0O0/\/\ist SoldiersOf this light side of gloomCome to the fieldsDefend them, o wraithStrike up thy shieldsBright blades of true faith!*Irreverence invokes Lumina*LightbringerDawn treaderBright bane of the darkEyeblinderAuramakerCome forth, ye lark! Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareI BELIEVE IN SWEETCHEEKS! (honk if you get the reference)

DArque Blackbane

Post by DArque Blackbane »

*D'Arque rallies the armored warriors*Come here, my brothersCome to meCome to fightCome to winCome to dieCome to kill.Tonight, we win.*D'Arque invokes Hasan*Let wisdom guide our blade, O Hasan.Let the unwise Yardistani be struck down.Let those who stand against wisdom be destroyed.An it please thee, so shall it be done.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*walks by and sees tons of warriors*meep!! Man am I glad you guys are on my side... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

EROS!Are ye a traitor?Or a brother in arms against those who break oaths?!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I am neither, though I would side with those who fight the oathbreakers.I serve Shireroth, and only Shireroth. The Kitanus Fields are for Shireroth, and for themselves... not for any Yardistani. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

If ye side with those who oppose the oathbreakers, then we ARE on the same side!EROS! To arms you have called your mighty minions, so let us rally against Greater Yardistan! If you agree then we shall take the offense to THEM!

Kaiseress Jadie

Yay!! Go blow things up!! Just not my newly built palace okay? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Ah, to the PRH with it...CHARGE!!!!!!! Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

TO VICTORY! I shall rally the forces and take the fight to Yardistan! Victory shall be won! The lesson will be learned that Yardistan and the ever-traitorous Brookshire cannot rebel!!!!TO VICTORY!!!

ErosDarkstar

Call to Arms

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Come out, all ye soldiers, ye rakes of the fieldsCome out, all ye riders, death to he who yeildsCome out, all ye fighters, ye who fear not deathCome out, defend your duchy, until your final breath!*on high, amongst Flames, Eros invokes Agni*Fire Lord, Burning Bright,Summoned forth from Blackest nightMake my foes a blazing pyreCome to me as Child of the Fire. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

We need to determine which target needs to be attacked first... Yardistan or Brookshire...?

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*A pair of snow lepords aproch and one speaks*My "troops" are alredy in Yardistan however we can moove swiftly to Brookshire

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Yardistan. Perhaps the Brookshireese will see the error of thier ways once we crush the Yardistani threat. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I will announce the great rally here in the General Discussion... then we shall invade...Our wrath shall be fierce, and our rage will fuel our determination...

Kaiseress Jadie

*walks up in armor*Okay I am getting sick and tired of this Yardistani uprising Crap.*grabs her sword*There is no way I am just going to sit down and let this happen.*eyes glare red* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

How do you plan on crushing me?Nobody has been successful thusfar. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

And look! They're still letting us do it!!And so Evil Winged Hampsters of Doom (Graciously provided by the YSAMCDS) will rain coconuts down on your pitiful city!! Submit to the Y.A.C.!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Mwahahaha! My sinester plot for feeding my soldiers worked! Yay! Coconuts for everyone!!! Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

Well, that's kind of a stupid plot. What was the point of that.*annexes eros' stupid plot* Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Kaiseress Jadie

I thought it worked....Yay EROS! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Haha! Excellent! Now it's a Stupid YAC Plot! Mwahaha! Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Kaiseress Jadie

Stupid YAC plot??*giggles* oh geez... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Yay!! We're Doomed!!!!

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”