MY Barony... not MY Duke.

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: MY Barony... not MY Duke.

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

YAY!! Thank you very much You restricted access though...so most citizens can't read this... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I know I did... and it means that most of Nick's underlings can't have access either. Nick can, but that can't be helped. I'm not about to break Imperial Law and de-admin him. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

ErosDarkstar

MY Barony... not MY Duke.

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Out. Out. Out. And stay out.Like the title said, this is MY barony. I will NOT be used as a pawn just so some Yardistani can get thier hands on some STUPID little organization.Keep your filthy Yardistani hands out of my lands. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Thank ye for granting access to me to see this. I appreciate the faith in my loyalties. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Well, how could I NOT grant access to someone with a Kenshin avatar? To be honest, I just lifted the password security on this. It was stupid, and I decided to get rid of it. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Solitary Poet 8

LOL! Oh well, so much for being special. Anyways, congrats on the split! This place looks like it could become great on its own, so g'luck! ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I don't need minions to take over this place. Kitanus Fields is now a Yardistani Tera, and that is it. Accept, as you're former duke gave it over through submission to the Yardistani. You have no ability to declare yourself independant. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

No but I have the power to declare that. and I did...see Imperial Decree #68. If you have any questions concerning that. Too bad..I am Kaiseress my word is law. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

You are illegitamate. Your word is worthless. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

As is yours within my Duchy, Yardistani. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I did not submit to the Yardistani... I submitted to the YAC... and as Steve here pointed out, that is quite a different thing... however, if the Kitanus remains a Duchy, I might think about submitting to Yardistan... assuming they do not attack me first... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiseress Jadie

My legitmacy should not be questioned....I was made Kaiseress by direct succession from the Metzler Dynasty. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

You married in. You are not a metzler. Metzler never meant you to be Kaiser.And Eros: I don't have much say over this right now, but it is a crime to abuse admin powers in this nation. Your title changing will not go unpunished. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

In a Dictatorship, what the dictator says, goes.This is a Dictatorship.The dictator has forgiven my "crime".Ahemhem...*blusters off*Mumblegrumblestupidhippiemumblegrumble. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Kaiseress Jadie

Ah yes..Married in....but that still legally makes me Kaiseress does it not? I was married to the past Kaiser before he had a title of any sort...I had the title of Duchess. Which was bestowed on my due to my heroism in the battle of cimmeria. So I am still not understand how you can question my authority. There is a marriage certificate saying that I was legally married to Harvey Steffke while he was alive and we he was assasinated since he had not named an heir as his wife it automatically passed to me. I mean are you going to question the prophet Brrapa? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

if you are claiming to succeed from the Metzler Dynasty, then you are an Illegitamate Ruler. The Metzler Dynasty was banned from the Kaisership. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Solitary Poet 8

Okay, now I HAVE to ask. If this is the case, how did Harvey become Kaiser in the first place? He took rule after Aurefiction's decree. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

I am thinking that Kaiseress Aure nulled and voided her own decree when she let her dynasty continue. She named an heir making the Dynasty continue. So that wish of Metzler not becoming Kaiser is null and void also...which means that I am the legitimate ruler. Thank you very much.*hmph* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

I believe by claiming the Metzler Dynasty void in the first place, she was disowning herself from it. And even if she didn't. It does not void a law to have one exception. The law is not void until it is officially repealed. Just as it was illegal for you to promote the KF to Duchy, but that did not void the FHA. An exception does not void a law. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon Avocatio

The Kaiseress can decree against any law the landsraad passes. That's not an exception.And if there is one exception, than the kaisers that proceeded after aure are still illegitamate. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gryphon the Pure

Quote:The Kaiseress can decree against any law the landsraad passes. That's not an exception.It would be an exception. The law still holds, but since it was the will of the Kaiseress, it takes precedence in the one case.Quote:And if there is one exception, than the kaisers that proceeded after aure are still illegitamate. This is mainly my point. *notes timestamp on the final will versus the declaration of harvey as heir*-HOLY CRAP!-Harvey was named as heir before the Metzler Dynasty was banned. Therefore when she issued her final will, she legally prevented Harvey from becoming Kaiser. Therefore Kaiser Meskan I was illegitimate, therefore Kaiseress Jadie is illegitimate. And therefore Nick and Erik cannot become Kaiser unless a Kaiser before them repeals the will. But also, since Jadie is illegitimate, she cannot overrule the decree... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

In that case, though, Nick would be illegitamate as well, as he has been going on and on about how he's the next rightful person in the bloodline... Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

And let's not forget making ME illegitamate, as I was part of the heir system at one point or another... so I will never be Kaiser either. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

damn good point...but damn...good point... Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

It is not for Eros or Nick or Jadie or myself or ANY of the rest of us to decide who is a legitimate Kaiser and who isn't. That is up to the gods and to the gods ALONE, and the gods speak ONLY through their approved prophet, Brrapa Lu Eraro. Anyone who doubts the words of the gods or of their prophet is a heretic and a traitor to the Boomist faith. Brrapa Lu Eraro and therefore the gods has endorsed Kaiseress Jadie. Chances are they have considered the decrees and come to a conclusion on their legitimacy and meaning that our mortal minds cannot hope to understand or equal. If the gods have endorsed her, the rest of our endorsements or lack of endorsements don't matter the slightest bit one way or the other. End of story. Since everything is but an apparition, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter. - LongchenpaEdited by: Scott Siskind  at: 9/24/03 8:17 pm

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I'll drink to that! Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon Avocatio

*Plays devils advocate*So, what Scott argues is that Brrapa is our deus ex machina who will sweep down and make all right for us. What this would amount to is that even the Kaiser has no power if Brrapa were to say that the gods did not support him. That's quite a quandry in a nation where the only definite way to make an impact is to somehow get into a very size-limited government.When I was named heir, Brrapa had not been made-up by Erik. The only reason that i was never named Kaiser is because the steward of the time did not want to give up his power, even though I was legitimate. But that was a power struggle, like this one. If anybody ahead of me on the list (for scott himself and Lukedu were to be given Kaisership before I was) wanted power, than I would have had no chance at all. I forget when it was decided that Brrapa could say who was Kaiser, but it's actually a pretty recent thing. And I don't think that it's a good thing. It gives everybody less flexibility. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

I am starting to feel that people don't want me to be Kaiseress.............I don't like that feeling.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

erik could always do what erik wanted to do because he is the board owner.Brrapa was just a way to make it fit into the culture.Erik has never abused his Ownership of the board (that I have seen), and neither has he abused the power of the Gods...Frankly, we have to trust erik, whether or not it is legal for him to name heirs and such... because even if he wasn't allowed to do it, he still could...and face it, guys... Erik is the God of Shireroth.P.S. Don't think that just because I'm vouching this means I agree totally with it. I admit I was quite disappointed at the time that this loophole was found. Because I had thought that I had found my own loophole, and I was halfway through writing a post about taking the Kaisership... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 9/25/03 4:09 pm

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

People don't want you to be Kaiseress because they want to be Kaiser. If you made someone else Kaiser, they'd dislike that person just as much because they stand between them and their goal. Best just accept it and get on with your life.In my opinion, Brrapa does not "determine" the Kaiser per se, but acts as a bit of a Supreme Court to decide matters of bloodline. So if, for example, Jadie appointed Gryphon her heir, Brrapa couldn't (or rather, wouldn't) go and appoint me instead. But if Jadie appointed Gryphon her heir, and then I went and contested that on some grounds, legal or illegal, Brrapa would be around to say "No, the gods have chosen Gryphon, go away and wait for the next opening."It's kinda like how, theoretically, the voters of the US determine the presidency, but when problems arise in the voting, it goes to the Supreme Court, like last time. Hopefully Brrapa will be less biased than the were. Since everything is but an apparition, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter. - Longchenpa

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”