MY Barony... not MY Duke.

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: MY Barony... not MY Duke.

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

But the american public doesn't determine the president. The electoral college can vote anyway they choose. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

*annexes the American Constitution**swipes three cucumbers**thieves all the pesto in former Machiavellia* Submit to the Y.A.C.!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

*Taps the YAC representative on the shoulder and points in a westerly direction.*"Former Machiavellia would be... THAT way. Just thought I'd mention that." Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

Why should I care? I annex all I want. Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Kaiseress Jadie

MY Barony... MY Duchess.

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

Okay....my comment to the name of this thread....It is his barony and not his duke...it is his duchess now whee!!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: MY Barony... MY Duchess.

Wee? That's my line! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

I didn't get it from you...so neener neener!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

*sigh*sticking your tongue out at me shall get you nowhere. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

I know....it is just fun Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Was that enjoyable?? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

I guess... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Oh c'mon!! You know you enjoyed it!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”