This place...

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

...Is dead!*scratches head* A new baron maybe... Hmmm May the hasha be with you
Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of Madness
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

UEC

Re: This place...

Post by UEC »

Poor steve.. stuck working at some camp.. though he does get paid.. most than I can say... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I live. Back off, there shall be no new Barons. Countdown to Steve's resuming activity... 10 days. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

*yayy!!!* We love you Steve!!!Oh, and by the way, my brother says he's sorry for stealing the Cat's Paw... it will resurface soon, and so far, it's in fine working order... just a few less crewmen... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

UEC

Post by UEC »

I tihnk I missed something.. and welcome back Steve! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

rats... the ten days is up... and I was just about to steal your vote in the Landsraad too... *kicks ground*welcome back, eh? Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I am indeed back... still working Soon. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

YAY STEVE!!!!*giggles*

UEC

Post by UEC »

*waves a miniflag*MiniFlags for all E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

*grabs a flag* Me like mini-flags.....a lot....yay!!*waves her mini-flag*

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Do you have a flag????? No flag no country. Those are the rools... I've just made up.And I'm backing it up whith this.......*reghes in to pocket and pulls out a kitten*Kiten??? Thats not how it goes...Damn kitens......*Grumble grumble grumble.....*

Kaiseress Jadie

*runs in chasing the black kitty still*Eriana did you have to summon such energetic kittens????? THIS ONE WON'T STOP RUNNING!!!*grabs a flag and keeps on running*

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

My bad.....

Kaiseress Jadie

*runs by chasing kitty again*It is okay Eriana!!!! I promise!!!*runs out of the room chasing kitty*

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

*shrugs*Eh, its a kitten. They're ALL energetic. They just get tired after a while. *walks off stroking his kitten like a villain in a spy movie* ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

now THAT is scary!!*laughs**sees kitty runs by*COME BACK KITTY!!!!!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

It's alright, I'll be taking over again. How, you ask? It's a simple procedure involving flags. This is Agamemnon, this is Ajax, and this is Prince Phillip of England.Don't say a word. Not a bloody word! Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”