Kitanus Fields Blurb

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

ErosDarkstar

Kitanus Fields Blurb

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Long have the fields stood in the cold plains of Kildare... long have they been simply "Unorganized", a list of territory owned but unconquered... perhaps fodder for a Duke's 'To Do' list... On a dark and windy day, one came knocking at the door of the Castle at Blackrock Nua... a rider out of the wilds, clothed all in black and green, and mounted on a gigantic black tiger. With bold purpose did he stride to the chambers of Fax Celestis, full of mystery and poise. As Fax stood, the black rider saluted him. "I bring you greetings from the Kitanus Fields, O my Duke," stated the tall plainsman, throwing Celestis off gaurd. "I am Eros, the Thane of the Fields and Lord of the Endless Twilight." He strode across the chamber to the map of Kildare. Drawing his sabre and slashing it's point into the area labeled 'Unorganized', he grinned. "I've taken the liberty of 'organizing' it for you. The nomads call ME lord, now... and I swear fealty to you." With that, he strode from the room. The Kitanus Fields are covered in a perpetual deep fog, and are inhabited by nomads who ride giant felines. It is not known how these semi-intellegent creatures GOT to Kildare in the first place, but nobody has yet ventured into the fields to ask the Kitanians. The main city of Kitanus Fields is, as expected, Kitanus. The only other city is the tribal grounds of Qel'Athas, where the nomad tribes gather once a year to pray to the BO0O/\/\ist gods. Otherwise, they live on the fields, raising horses and training for the day when their hordes will overcome other lands... and the blue and gold banners will outshine the sun, the moon, and the blood on thier bayonets. Eros DarkstarGovernor of Aerovenus(Republic of Delvenus)Thane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)

Stone Jackabar

Re: Kitanus Fields Blurb

Post by Stone Jackabar »

long after the riegn of eros, The mighty baron began to grow weary. His great power being stretched too thin, he called to his right-hand man.His lutenant was a tall, built man, with slate gray skin. He wore dark sunglasses, and a blood red chestplate. With black leather pants, and a armored trenchcoat with the shirithian flag on the shoulder, he knelt in front of his thane, blood-red gunblade in hand."stone, long have you served the kaiser, and myself well. Naught have you asked in return, but for an ample supply of a simple drink."i grow tired stone, my power is spread over too wide an area. There is too much for me to look over.As such, this land, which you have lived, and fought for, is now under your command."stone stood up, and took off his sunglasses, revealing glowing red eyes, that had begun to water."my thane....thank you for this honor.i will try to keep our land true to the ideals and honor it was founded with."With that he embraced his friend and ally, and walked with him outside, where the dragon was waitingEros quickly lept to the dragon's back, then looked at stone."rule well my friend! I know you will!!"With that, Eros took off into the fading light.left behind, stone looked down at the land that was now his. Stone slowly sang a melody of the fields that he was taught by Eros."as the wind comes and goesso i wanderand so i growas the sun shall set and raise,so i liveand so i praise.and as the gods live and dieso i go onand so i fly."(the melody of the dragon)Stone slowly turns and marches inside the castle, he had a lot of work to do. ACH!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by: Stone Jackabar at: 12/19/02 2:38:38 am

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

As Stone enters there is a Q-esque flash of emerald light, and standing before him is Sirithil nos Fëanor, High Queen of the Elves. "You have my congratulations on this honor, Baron Jackabar," she says, a smile creeping across her perfect features. "But you are young, and the responsibility is great. I, on the other hand, am ancient. I was ancient when the Microns fell, I was ancient when they rose. For millennia have I ruled both people and territory. If guidance you seek, you need only ask, and I will be there. Rule well, young baron, and long shall your name live on in story and song, long after you have crumbled to dust." By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthGweithiril of the Wandering FleetHigh Queen of the ElvesElentari-Emeritus of MenelmacarElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

As Stone pondered this advice, he heard a voice whisper to him on the warm wind."Agni will guide thee, oh Baron. And the elf gives good advice as well... never forget, I shall watch until the the day the Fields burn to ash and your golom body crumbles into the dust. Always will I be here, if you should ever need me." Eros Darkstar al Blackbane ij Qel'Athas(Or as the Mircons would say, Ros'Mol Dar'Lor)Solomirathius of DelvenusA Proud Citizen of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*stone watches as the fires are re-lit around himas he sat on the balcony looking over the fields*it's been a long time Eros....*eors has walked out ofa pit of fire, flames still clinging to him*Indeed my friend, you seem to have fared well....are you at peace withyourself now?*stone removes his sunglasses, reveling his glowing eyes*more so then ever, you see, the one dearest to me has found me once more....*removes armored glove, and eros sees a simple silver band on stones left hand* Stone.....you have a wife?i will soon my friend....i will soon..as such im glad you're back, they who live here always knew you'd come back and rule once more.*removes the signant ring of thanedom from a necklace he was wearing, and give the ring to Eros*this place is yours, i only kept it warm for you*and the two friends sat on the balcony, watching the sun's fire and light shine on the Field once more.....* Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

*Accepts the Ring of Netrian Kitanus from Stone's hand and places it on the silversteel chain around his neck.*"And indeed, you have kept it warm well. I am proud of you, my friend... my Duke."*Raises his glass of Barkeep's Finest to clink with Stone's glass of Root Beer.*"To the Kitanus Fields, my friend. To future prosperity. To Kaisers past, present, and future. But above all, to Shireroth."*Drains his glass.*"Dry cup!"*Looks at Stone*"You know you want to let me do the ceremony for the wedding, right?" Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"I'm retired, dammit!"

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

*Kaiser walks in...*Gentlemen! I hope all is well this fine evening... How goes everything?*Sits down with mug of Orange Beer* Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Things go well, my Kaiser. They've been a little slow since Stone left to govern his Duchy, but I think I can speed things up again... we have some nifty plans coming up Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"I'm retired, dammit!"

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

I look forward to seeing them... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

*Accepts the Ring of Netrian Kitanus from Stone's hand and places it on the silversteel chain around his neck.*
The ring is what I'm seeking for as a crown jewel. :angel
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”