Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Kaiser Raynor X

Re: ON THE MOVE

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

Excellent! Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

ON THE MOVE

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*thousands of well armed milita march out of shireroth intowaiting airships**stone piolets his advance force onto menelmachar land**they begin to prepare defenses* Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

awww, fucking terrorists, we're recwar mercs, we gots honor!!! Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Raynor X

THey'd have some honor if they at least revealed themselves.. this "terrorist" tripe is stupid... They taken an over used term, misused in Micronations.. and accually made it apply... this is VERY sad... Soo.. technically.. the US would proly arrest them or something...hehe Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Or shoot them.*Sound of a shotgun round being chambered*Shall we lock and load, boys and girls? Eros hunts with you tonight. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"I'm retired, dammit!"

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*shakes hands with eros*its good to have you backany idea of where to hunt first? Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Raynor X

Politika.... Bobby Silby.... The Osoma Bin Ladin of Micronations.. Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

oook now then, like my assassination attempts when i first arrived, how do we go abou this? Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”