new weaponry

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: new weaponry

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Copy-elf!... We made spacecraft first..hehe WE OWN MARS!... err.. anyhoo... yes. I think we could make smaller craft.. the old DIO is a large fighter that can do almost anything.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

sience when do we have spacecraft?

Kaiser Letifer I

JASO... We were the first micronation I know of to enter "space" we didn't have anything fancy.. but we've gotten better.. the DIO can attain low orbit... And the SAC Raynor and it's class of ship can do deep space travel... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

hmmmmmmmorbital strikes.......

Kaiser Letifer I

I was considering doing that to Cranda.... We have the tech to make something to do that... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

we didn't because..........?

Kaiser Letifer I

I don't know... It would have been to easy than? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

they did summond gods......they DID break the rules first

Kaiser Letifer I

Well.. there aren't really... rules in a recwar... unless they are set down.. I tried to impose some rules.. make it a ground war with no nukes.. but they wouldn't have it.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

nukes and bioweapons........such a decadent way to kill......no art, no emotion...no honor.....*frowns at the use of nukes*

Kaiser Letifer I

INDEED! A man who understand Honor... *shakes Stone's hand*... There is no Honor in weapon of mass destruction.. all they should be used for is REALLLY big light shows in orbit... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

sire i use a melee weapon, i prefer to let my enimies have a chance to run

Kaiser Letifer I

As do I.. for the most part... *pats the Sword of Vengeance...*But sometimes one must use a gun... *Aid walks up and presents a BAR.. MACH 4*They got it smaller... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i prefer my gunblade......

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I saw a Star Trek episode last night that involved Klingons... it got me pondering a gun-bat'leth. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, Delvenus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

y'know if you give me some idea's i can have some of my men build you something

Kaiser Letifer I

I saw that episode.. I like the Batleth(sp)... It's a cool weapon.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

thats the....axeish, sword thing with two grips right?

Kaiser Letifer I

I think you have it. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i have a gunblade, thats a pistol with a sword bayonet

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Yeah, like in FF8... but I'm thinking what if you took a bat'leth, and somehow integrated a gun into it. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, Delvenus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*grabs skech pad*what kinda gun......

Kaiser Letifer I

Shotgun? Rifle? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

or anything, just tell me the base for the gun

Kaiser Letifer I

How bout base 2? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

o.0base 2?whats thAT?

Kaiser Letifer I

Smaller then base 10... and harder to multiply.. but it's how we get 1024kb to a meg... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

.......?

Kaiser Letifer I

nm...We use a base 10 system for math and sciences. 10 100 1000 and so on...Base 2 gives us binary. 2 4 8 16 32 64 128 256 512 1024..... SEE?!? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

>.

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”