new weaponry

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: new weaponry

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

OK... base ten have 10 numbers... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0Base two has 2. 0 1A base eight system would just use 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and thus... what base ten calls 9 base eight calls..err... 11 I think... or 10... wiat.. there would be no 0! ok... yeah.... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 Or something to that effect...Hexidecimal works by a similary principle I think... but after 9 they use letters... A B C D E F G I think is all it uses.. so.... 10 would be A... Yeah.. Base 16... I think that's it...I made up a way to count two 24 using both my hands.. but not having to start all over at 11 with 1 finger and remember that I had passed ten already...USe the thumbs to represent +8 so if you had all fingers and the thumb down on a had it would be 12... I think I got it to work on a base 5 set up... thumbs equal 5.... nm.. only reaches 18.. well.. I have a higher number with some set up or other... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i ment base for the gun model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

OHHHHHHHHHHH!...... Rifle? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

what kind?

Kaiser Letifer I

I'll leave that to you.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

There's always a zero...Where Base 10 goes0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11...Base 8 would go 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 13...Because in base 10 the columns go multiples of one, multiples of ten, multiples of 100, etc. Base 8 would be multiples of 1, multiples of 8, multiples of 64, etc.8=8 x 1 + 1 x 0, hence 1011=8 x 1 + 1 x 3, hence 13And so forth.But yeah, I figure the gun could go in along the part where the grips are, maybe a laser weapon of some kind... and you'd still have the blades along the outer edge... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, Delvenus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

x.xX.X>PICK A RIFLE!!!!!!

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I did... note where it says 'a laser weapon of some kind'. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, Delvenus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

that doesn't help.....i want a physical description please

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

That would be where I said it was integrated into the section where the grips are, and you'd still have the curved blade along one side. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, Delvenus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

ACH!! what model rifle!!!is the question really that hard??

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

*/laughs/* He said "Ach." That's funny."ACH! HANS, RUN, 'TIS THE LHURGOYF!" I Fall Into InfinityBurn Into CatastropheSmash Another Deity...lose another part of me...

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I don't know! It's a custom weapon, it isn't just a standard rifle with a blade duct-taped to the side of it or something! By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, Delvenus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

what is a standerd rifle? a single action breech loader?a shotgun?a sniper rifle?a assult rifle???????

Kaiser Letifer I

sniper?Siri... you're list of base 8 was just base 7....base ten doesn't include 10 as a basic number.... 0 is the tenth number....so it is 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 or put 0 on the end if you want.... 11 would come nice....or 10.. but the problem here is we are using base 10 numbers to write base 8 numbers...OK!A B C D E F G H AA AB AC AD AE AF AG AH BA BB BC BD...and so on.. there.. now it makes sence! Then again.. there is no clear prevision now for 0..... But that's ok.. Zero is a newish concept anyways I think.. I mean... why would you need to write zero? Just leave it blank.... or if you need a symbol.. that O to represent the lack of anything... so.. set something equal to zero... O=A+Bn. n being the variable...Thusly... to simplify...O=A+Bn-A=Bn-A/B=n!MAUUAHAHHAHAH.. than again... negative numbers are pretty abstract to.. how can you have negative oranges? You can have zero oranges... but not negative.... You can owe someone oranges.. thus you owe them say.. 5 oranges.. so... the only reason you might need to have - is if you need to indicate that you owe a number or something.. (I'm just babbling BTW, you can ignore this)hmmA B C D E F G H AA AB AC AD AE AF AG AH BA BB BC BD BE BF1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23Bah.. stupid thing won't let me align them with spacing.. but.. you get the point.. that's how the two systems would work... damn.. Math would be a pain in the ass with this system....Maybe a roman system....A=1AA=2..hmm.. no.. no.. yes...B=2BB=4C=3 CC=6 It could work!CA=4AAAAA=5.. but you can't do that... to big... thus...E=5EE=10... YES!!!!!!!!!now... to do big numbers.. say.. 100.. We'de need.... well.. we need a 10.. J=10. so it's still kinda a base 10.. so.. we can;t do that..H=8.. soo.... A(H)=1(8)=8.. so...A(C)=1(3)=3B(D)=2(4)=8! MAUAHHAHAHHAHAHB is the number being multiplied to get the bigger number... (D) is the multiplier.. now... Big big numbers........B(DDA)=2(4+4+1)=2(9)=18..OK.. that works sO!!!!!!!1ok... those Big big numbers I spoke of......BDD(DDCA)=2+4+4(4+4+3+1)+10(12)=120!.. ok.. not big enough..... NOT BIG ENOUGH!@GGG{BBD(DDCA)} = 7+7+7{2+2+4(4+4+3+1)} MAUHAAHAHHAopk.... that equals... 21{8(12)}=21(96)=2016... OK.. not that big.. but BIG ENOUGH! Damn.. Algebra would be a mess!GGG{BBD(DDCA)}+BDD(DDCA)n=OBDD(DDCA)n=-GGG{BBD(DDCA)}n=-GGG{BBD(DDCA)}/BDD(DDCA)Oh fuck... I can't accually divide... since... I'de need to use the translation back to base 10 to do it... since my mind can't work in this base 8ish system with fucked up mathmatics.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sinsEdited by: Kaiser Letifer I at: 11/8/02 3:12:08 pm

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*mind shuts down*

Kaiser Letifer I

Don't worry.... It's ok... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i'll begin work on sniper gunblade immediatly!!(ponders how this one's gonna work)

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

A very very very phallically long blade. I Fall Into InfinityBurn Into CatastropheSmash Another Deity...lose another part of me...

Kaiser Letifer I

Phallically long? Not sure I like the sound of.... er.. "Masculin" looking blade.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

he just means a blade so big people will swear your compinsating for something

Kaiser Letifer I

Ah.. well...hehe.. don't need one of those...Why is everythread turning into a conversation about sex, penii or something very male... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

ask fax, he seems to steer them that way

Kaiser Letifer I

Indeed he is.... hmm.. how boutwe talk about.... Pysics!yEs.... Physics! Momentum is rather spiffy.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

except when you'll falling

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

but especially when screwing. I Fall Into InfinityBurn Into CatastropheSmash Another Deity...lose another part of me...

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

>*smacks fax*BAD MENTAL IMIGE!!!!!!!!!!BAD FAX!!!!!

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Oh, but screwing is fu-- Oh, right, you're made of rock... I guess you can't do that. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, Delvenus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

In theory he.... COULD!.... But screwing doesn't really have much to do with momentum.....*Gets confused how we got back on the subject of sex* Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

once more, look to Fax for the answer!and just because im rock doesn't mean im not anitomicaly correct

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”