new weaponry

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Stone Jackabar

new weaponry

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*walks in with a odd shaped gun barrel attacched by a metal hose to a back back*this my friends is a proton beam cannon (think ghostbusters)we can rearm the flamer-throwers with these....they cause cellular damage to matter as well as lighting it on fire.*grin*

Fax Nemesis

Re: new weaponry

Post by Fax Nemesis »

I like this. A LOT. It is probably the efficiency of these types of nations that cause them to be so short lived. They get things done really quick, leaving nothing left but maintenance after the first 2-3 months. Look at any nation really. They have lots of things to do. They spend the first 2-3 months doing those things, then another month maybe on random shit that goes with it. Most things are resulting from the creation/merger of the nation. Then, people get bored. All that is left is to maintain the nation. Some solve this by going OT, some by making work for themselves, some keep trying to expand. Most die, or merge and thus start over. It's not a matter of being short lived and immature, or long lived and mature. It's short lived and burned out, like a star. White Dwarf or whatever. They live really short because they burn out fast, while a red giant lasts ages. It burns slowly, and thus is the long lived nation perhaps.Both are just fine as nations, they have different style, different goals, but they are both just fine.==Erik Metzler

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

me too, i prefer my gunblade though.....this is however a ecellent b00/\/\ist weaponany takers?

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

payment for these things can be disussed with me individuallyi take cash, credit, and r00t b33r.....or anything else if ya got it....i AM a mercenary y'know :-P

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Could we get the specs so we could add it to the BAR? hehe.. the BAR is proly a tank like thing by now... unless we are VERY good at miniturizing...hehe hmmm.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

The BAR is starting to remind me of the ZF-1... anyone ever seen The Fifth Element? The ZF-1 is that handy-dandy rifle made by Zorg Industries, with a chain-gun, a nailgun, a missile launcher, a netgun, a flamethrower, a cryo-blaster, and a big ol' self-destruct all built into one gun. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

Yeah,...I made the same comment about that being a BAR... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I couldn't comment... I just drooled through that entire scene... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

Yeah.. one would be really fun to have... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

hmmmm i remember that gun......any takers on the proton launcher??i am thirsty......*goes and shows a demonstration of this things range and power*im not sure if it would fit on a rifle.....the backpack is needed for the mini-cyclotron

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

It would be a good vehicle-mounted cannon, I think. You could power the cyclotron from the vehicle's fusion engine. I might take a few. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

Indeed.. hell mount it on aircraft... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i....really don't think aircraft is a good idea.......the beam could damage friendly targets.....its like a energy flamethrower

Kaiser Letifer I

hmm.... perhaps you are right... Armor would proly be more approapriate.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

whoa....i just had a frighting thoughtb00/\/\ist power armor.............*blinks**turns to kaiser*ill get right to work sir!*salutes*

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

We need the gun from Judge Dredd. It is probably the efficiency of these types of nations that cause them to be so short lived. They get things done really quick, leaving nothing left but maintenance after the first 2-3 months. Look at any nation really. They have lots of things to do. They spend the first 2-3 months doing those things, then another month maybe on random shit that goes with it. Most things are resulting from the creation/merger of the nation. Then, people get bored. All that is left is to maintain the nation. Some solve this by going OT, some by making work for themselves, some keep trying to expand. Most die, or merge and thus start over. It's not a matter of being short lived and immature, or long lived and mature. It's short lived and burned out, like a star. White Dwarf or whatever. They live really short because they burn out fast, while a red giant lasts ages. It burns slowly, and thus is the long lived nation perhaps.Both are just fine as nations, they have different style, different goals, but they are both just fine.==Erik Metzler

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I would like to purchase two of these... I will pay in root beer. And as for the airplane mounts, I'll take my chances :)Wait for my ship :) SCREW SIGS! EZCODE SUCKS!

Kaiser Letifer I

We should make some B0O0/\/\ Assult Armor... BAA *BAAs like a sheep* Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*readies two weapons for deleivery and gets some of his men to install it*mmmm r00t b33r.......

Kaiser Letifer I

*Parks a DIO in the parking lot...*Ok... I have had it stripped of it weapons.. What can you install? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

dio?

Kaiser Letifer I

DIOs were the jet fighter/bomber that JASO made to replace the Jasonian Epoch Fighter... They are great planes.... They ruled the sky for a long time... But.. they are almost obsolete. It is perhaps time to design a new fighter/bomber... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

hmmm, well its a plane so its gotta have.......*begins scribbling notes*

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

...wings? :DYep... they could use replacing... especially with the new series of fighters Menelmacar will be unveiling soon, bwahahaha. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

You all have created Intercepters? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

hmmm ok i got the new design of the new airships kaiser,iwill send you my sketchs, i will have my men arm and fly them myself!

Kaiser Letifer I

cooooooool.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

We have indeed... full specs should be revealed soon... we also have a full range of capital gravships developed. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

Intercepter were fun lil crafts.. WE have capital Gravship designs.. the old Omens... plus... modification.... such as I mentioned in the recwar.. I'm more interested in getting spacecraft though...hehe Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

No nonono... I'm talking about ships that fill the gap between fighters and Omens. Having just fighters and Omens is like the US having only fighters and carriers, they'd need destroyers, cruisers, frigates, etc. That's the kind of ship I'm talking about.Besides, modifications are underway to our Omens to make them space-capable, and the new classes will be fully spaceworthy as well. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”